Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sketches with Georgia on my mind, by Gloria Poole

I created some sketches that include things the state of Georgia, which is my native state, is known for including the Masters' Green Jacket, and the Georgia state fruit =peach. I drew the famous green jacket not as a blazer [which is The Master's brand / reward for winning The Masters' golf tournament at Augusta, but as a wind-breaker jacket. But the color green is the reminder of my home state of Georgia. It is watercolors on paper [watercolor pencils, then a wash of water over them] as technique]:

the second sketch is of a little girl shopping with her mama, and who found a fruit she wants . I named it "mama, I found a peach"; and it is watercolors on paper.

And the third sketch is the Georgia peach, which is grown on many farms there. The Georgia peach symbol is also raised high on a pedestal for all world to see about mid-way down interstate 75 through Georgia.

I hope you enjoy these sketches I drew in pencils and then put water wash over to create as I wanted them to look. I was born in the state of Georgia. I attended The Masters once when I lived in Augusta and worked at the Medical College of Georgia there. It was a very positive experience in all ways.

Copyright: I Gloria Poole own all rights to the art I create, unless I sell a piece of art I created, and sign a bill of sale before a notary public. I do not and did not ever sign a waiver of my copyright rights to original art I create; and do not have an artist's agent nor a literary agent. That is not to say I might not want one, just haven't done that so far to this day and minute.

Gloria Poole at my apt in Missouri; 1- Dec-2013; at 10:13am

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...