Sunday, December 8, 2013

Prince William, sketch 2 by Gloria Poole

These two sketches are ones I drew, then painted in watercolors from looking at photo in the news. The first sketch [in this post] is of Prince William and it is from the photo tweeted to me by @BritishMonarchy, #BritishMonarchy, a couple of days ago. This is the second time I tried to "capture" the likeness of Prince William, who is also known by his titles of HRH William, and Duke of Cambridge. This sketch is one in which he was wearing one of his military uniforms. I don't think this sketch is a perfect likeness of Prince William, but the more I draw him, the better it will be. Also, I had to add these photos twice because criminals at remote stole them right off the web the first time I added them. if you scroll through my archives on this blog, you will also see that I sketched Queen Elizabeth II [in teal] , Prince Charles, Zara Phillips on her horse and sketch number 1 [of mine] of Prince William looking straight at you.

The second sketch is one of Emperor and Empress of Japan that I saw in The Royal Correspondent [news]. It is also watercolors, and because they look a bit frail, I used faint watercolors to try to draw, then paint them.

You also see that I wrote notes to myself [in graphite, which blurred some as I was drawing] to remind me how to paint them with authentic clothing and accessories and the color of hair and eyes. I do not erase my notes to myself, because I need them when I redo the sketches.

I am a white, single, woman, Christian, and I was born in the state of Georgia, and have two grown daughters but no sons. I own the copyright to art I create.

I am also known as Gloria on art I create, and as Gloria poole [which is my real. born with name ] on some sketches, and also gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gpoole817; gloria_poole; gloria-poole; artist-gloriapoole; Gloriapoole [written that way by some one at remote who tried to hijack an acct of mine]; gloriapoole1749; Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; cartooning-by-gloriapoole; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloriapoole_RN; and other variations of my real name of Gloria Poole.

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri; 8-Dec-2013.

Update on 9-Dec-2013 at 5:45pm because of corruption in high places in Tift County GA:

Here is a scripture for those who pretend to be Christian in the state of Georgia [or any state], while swindling people : It is written, "he that justifieth the wicked and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the Lord. " Proverbs 17: 15, KJV. And here is another verse for those same crooks: " whoso mocketh the poor, reproacheth his Maker, and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished. "Proverbs 17:5

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri, 9-Dec-2013 at 5:48pm.

Happy Easter #sketch by #Gloria and see Republic MO photos-by-gloriapoole

#Watercolor #sketch drawn and painted by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of Republic Missouri and I signed it and put the date and...