Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Still life sketches by Gloria Poole including one in oils I created yesterday

This is the sketch I drew and painted and re-painted several times yesterday and tweeted about on @gloriapoole. I also posted other sketches of still life I have made along with this one to compare my progress in making that still life genre look three dimensional. So scroll down page to comapre progress over the years.

This is a sketch of green apples I created about 2011.

This is apples I sketched but using the medium of powdered pastels.

This is a giant strawberry sketch I created in my sketch book. It is 11 x 14 if I remember correctly.

This is a still life of pears in a basket that I created in May 2014 with watercolor pencils.

This is the pear sketch I drew with chalk pencils. I bought chalk pencils because they were on sale and I had never used them before and wanted to see what they looked like, so I created this sketch with them, which is the only one I have ever created with chalk pencils [so far].

This is my sketch of peaches I created last summer of 2014; in watercolors.

This is a giant Georgia peach I created in 2013. I was born in state of Georgia and peaches are one of their biggest crops. Their peaches are juicy and sweet, and so good!

This is my attempt to draw in watercolor pencils a similar still life to the one which my oldest daughter Jennifer had created in oils [which is on my dining room wall]. My sketch was a sort of pathetic attempt but here it is. Sometimes, sketches only have value to see how much progress one has made in becoming an artist.

This is the sketch I created of my teapot, using watercolor pencils. I have also photographed this teapot before and I think the photo of it is on one of my online albums.

This is my 2015 personal logo I created , signed with digital ink.

This is my handwritten copyright notices for all cameras, and memory cards of mine and with my name written in several ways and as I have written it on web.

This is my copyright notice for this blog.

This is my hand on one of my Southern Baptist christian cross necklaces to remind all that I do not make, nor worship images of GOD, nor of statues, nor of idols, nor bow down to any thing, in accordance with commandments of GOD in Exodus chapter 20, KJV.

This is my photo of the U S flag I photographed to remind all I am a US citizen with all civil liberties of U S Constitution including first amendment liberties including freedom of Press and freedom to worship GOD.

Copyright notice 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Most of the time I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with but sometimes I also sign my surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole a[nd the expaned version of it] Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account OR ANY ACCOUNT OF MINE belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create belog exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria/ Gloria at my apt in Missouri on 7 Feb 2015 at 12:45pm which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my sip account shared with anyone. Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 11 Feb 2015 at 7:45am.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...