Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanks! Smith & Wesson & Google.

Someone has a great sense of humor, or maybe they're serious? Some of those people who appeared in my list of contacts [that I wrote about yesterday in previous post] are known to me such as Mayor of NYC Mike Bloomberg. [@mikebloomberg]. But most of them were so radical and so uncharacteristic of any thing I would ever sign up for, that it shocked me how they got into my list of contacts . I couldn't find the way to delete them so I put them in a folder, and marked them "unwanted" to isolate them until I could learn the way to remove them from my contacts. I saw just now as I was logging in that Smith and Wesson sent me an email [or someone did] to join their forum. Yesterday, I might have done that--I was panicked by how many people I would NEVER in a zillion years give my email address too, had somehow gotten into my contacts and into my inbox.

Seriously, I pray that IF murderous thugs are ever around me or my daughters [ two] and their children that there are also some GOOD guys with Smith and Wesson in their hand; and prepared to defend the right to life for us. I love good guys and hate bad guys. The problem is that the lines between good and evil are not so clear at times. But one thing I know, I am going to defend my own life if need be, and also my children and grandchildrens'. I pray for us to stay alive and that GOD raises up barriers against bad guys.

I have really no idea how to use that Google plus. And I am very anxious about and therefore wary of total strangers because I was a victim of violence [when I lived in Colorado]. I was told not to give evil a second chance, and I make every efforts not to give evil a chance. Since I am online and there is no visible evidence of that guy who was breaking into my account yesterday from remote [read previous blog], I am grateful to both @Google and the @FBI. So, thanks ! Reminder, that I moved from Colorado on Oct 31, 2009 to the same apt I live in now.

I have been busy writing and creating art for a children's book,and it is great fun, but a learning experience for me to create a book for children. Of course, it is intended that the mamas and daddy's read the book to their toddlers, so adults will read it too. I have created art intermittently since I had a year's formal training in mechanical drawing, years ago. And I have posted much of it on the web, so the world could view it. One of the series I began years ago, is the ethnic paintings' series of oil paintings and sketches in acrylics, watercolors, powdered pastels, inks, of a usually make-believe "person" wearing the costume of a particular tribe or ethnic group. The point of that was and still is, to make a statement, that all humans are created in the womb by GOD; and to HIS specifications--that humans do not decide how tall they will be or what size their bones or brain will be. That is in the "blueprint" of GOD as HE designs them in the womb. I wanted to make a statement, that every tribe, every group of language speakers, every skin color, every culture is loved by GOD according to John 3:16, which is written, " For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life". John 3:16, KJV.

I have created hundreds of ethnic sketches, and probably about 30 oil paintings of different nationalities, languages, cultures. I had put many of them on a special Picasa album, which is somehow changed because of Google +, so I am not sure if the url changed, or what? The instructions said that Picasa albums appear on Google Plus now, but I don't know where. So, maybe look for my name written as gloriapoole on Google Plus? Google Plus seems to have some good features, but it also seems very complicated to me, and totally different from the Google platform. I pray that I am not "sharing" my content with bad people! [Who mean to harm me].

I have more art to add in a few days to this blog and others also. I paint draw sketch in spurts then photograph it, then put some of it on blogs. All art I create is moral and rated G. I also photograph genre scenes but haven't much this year, except for family events, and walkabouts. I have posted some of my photos to my flickr albums also.

Gloria Poole; also known as Gloria on art; and gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; gloria-poole; Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapoole1749 and other variations of my real, born with name of Gloria Poole. I am white, single, woman, Christian, and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I was born in the state of Georgia. I have endured about ten years of attempts by others to use my name, address, I D and SSN; and each time, by the grace of GOD, I have also been able to use my own info, and notify the people that matter that I still live and in Missouri; that I have not signed up for any radical ObamaCare or Medicaid ever, that I have not given permission for anyone to use my name, telephone numbers, address, I. D., SSN; or bank accounts, as their own; and that I still live in same apt for four years; and that I am becoming a bit optimistic that my life is not ruined forever.

I have put art I created on several blogs including:

https://gloria0817.blogspot.com

https://gpoole817.blogspot.com

https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com

http://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com

http://gloriapoole.tumblr.com

http://gloriapoole-uk.livejournal.com

And other blogs including on my prolife blogs and websites. I Gloria Poole own the copyright to the art I create in any form.

Gloria Poole; 12-Dec-2013 at 6:44pm, at my apt in Missouri. PS : I saw the wisest t-shirt the other day for women who find themselves single agin. It said, 'act like a lady, think like a boss".

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...