Sunday, November 24, 2013

Five more horse sketches by Gloria Poole in Missouri

Four more of the horses that I drew / painted over time. The first is one I named "Kentucky bluegrass" after the famous blue grass there and the Kentucky Derby. This sketch is supposed to be the owner of the horse [not the jockey] riding the horse in the paddock. The paddock is similar to one here in Missouri. The "person" owner of horse is modeled after one of my uncles on my mother's side of family.

The second sketch is one I drew from the BBC news of Zara Phillips on her horse. She is a well-known equestrian [and also as Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter]. You see my hand written notes on that sketch, which is something I often do if I am sketching while looking at a computer, or movie, or news, etc. to help me get the detail right. I do that when I am sketching living, real people, which does not happen often. I sometimes do that also if the costume I see somewhere is very distinctive and I want to try to reproduce it on paper when I get home. I write quick notes to describe it. Also, notes to myself about the sketch--if a redo, if happy with it, if problems with it. I create sketches mostly for my improving my skills to try to get good enough to paint portraits maybe, or sell art some day. I share them with viewers like you [but don't download them, please] because it's a way of "giving " to the world and so all people can enjoy art.

The third sketch is one I drew when I lived in Aurora, Colorado for those horrible years but I divorced a second time in Colorado and moved from Colorado on Oct 31, 2009 and moved to Missouri.

The fourth sketch is one of the jockey riding the horse in one of the major horse races.

The fifth sketch is the one from the bull fight that I saw in the news, and tried to draw. The man twisting in the saddle looks sorta funny so obviously a re-do some day. It's ok if you laugh at it. I did too! The bull was trying to gore his horse and the man with cattle prod turned in his saddle to prod him.

I haven't yet found in my photos I created the rodeo sketch of the woman riding a horse behind a calf that was running away. But these are five more of ten times that I can think of that I drew and or painted horses since 1992. If you view those in previous post on this blog, you will see four more of the horses I drew and painted. I have also put some of them on other blogs.

Copyright: I Gloria Poole own all rights to the art I have ever created unless I sign before a notary public bill of sale for a particular work of art I created. I Gloria Poole am also known as Gloria on art I sign, and as Gloria Poole on some sketches, and as gloria.poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloriapoole; Gloria Poole; Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; and several variations that I do not publicize to help protect them. I am white, single, Christian, woman and the biological mother of two grown daughters whose names are Jennifer and Leigh. I was born in the state of Georgia and lived in metro Atlanta, GA area for total of eleven years.

Also, I put art I create on other blogs, including:

https://gloria0817.blogspot.com

https://gpoole817.blogspot.com

https://artist-gloriapoole.blogspot.com

https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com

https://gloriapoole.tumblr.com

https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com

https://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com.

https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com

; and some sites also, but they are listed on other blogs of mine.

I also create / write PROLIFE blogs and I would appreciate it if you would read those. They are very important for the human race. Start with https://prolife-nurse.blogspot.com and read the other blogs of mine listed on it too. I added some of the sketches I drew of babies [ 2 of them: "T" & Galatea are my own granddaughters. The other sketches I created in that post are made-up people]; and small children and also my oil painting that I painted and named "Midwife" to one of my prolife blogs of https://news-for-life.blogspot.com, on yesterday, fyi.

Also, I will keep looking for the sketch in the rodeo of a woman trying to rope a calf. I will rephotograph it if I don't find it soon. I have many photos to look through and it takes time. Also, for the record, I do not have a "boss". If any one tells you otherwise, he is a liar and an ID thief and a criminal. Ask him to prove it in some way, such as with a pay stubb . I have created art in my own apt since those injuries in Aurora Colorado in July 2006 that were the result of violence against me by my then-husband who is now my second ex-husband [who lives in Colorado as far as I know, so don't call me looking for him. He does not live here, and never will.] I had more injuries in 2011 when a woman nearly ran over me when she ran a red light to turn left on red, as I walked about, here in Missouri.

I am divorced twice [single again] and a white, Christian, woman and I am the biological mother of two grown daughters whom I raised in Georgia and their names are Jennifer and Leigh. I was born in the state of Georgia, and was RN there for 25 years, and have family and some land there still. I am U S citizen by birth. It is important to write that because it gives me the legal protection to write my beliefs and opinions for the public under the auspices of the U S Constitution and the Bill of Rights particularly the first amendment. Update: however, for years I have tried to reach around the world with the gospel message, and that is the main purpose of my "online presence" as it is called. But my secondary focus is the prolife cause of ending abortion as a so-called "right" because GOD wrote in stone 'thou shalt not kill" and that is recorded in Exodus 20:13, KJB. The art I create of drawings in pencil or inks; or sketches [quick art created on paper] , or oil or acrylic paintings on canvases, masonite, board, are mostly a hobby. I have a few paintings in the late 1990s, but haven't made much effort to sell them since. Maybe I will some day, but so far, I haven't. I have 99.9% of the art I created since 1992. Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri; 24-Nov-2013; at 2:26pm. Updated on 30-Nov-2013 to add : I am leaving this entry on top for a few more days on purpose.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...