Monday, March 17, 2014

My selfie Gloria Poole of Missouri today 15-March-2014;Update 17 March

My selfie I photographed of me Gloria Poole also known as Gloria on paintings and sketches I draw, paint and sign, in my apt in Missouri and on my sofa in my living room sitting before the oil painting I painted and named "ocean and pier" 15-March-2015 at about 7am. I am putting this here to update my online photo on this blog [and maybe others also. ] I am also the same Gloria of Twitter accts: @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @Tartan_Bliss; @ProlifeNurse; and @personhood1. And the same gloria of the blogs I listed on this blog about two entries back. For the public record, I have my hair in a pony tail to the side which is sort of unusual for me most of year, but not in hot weather.

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole R.N. artist of Missouri but born in state of Georgia and I lived before in NY, Nebraska, UK briefly, Colorado, Virginia, own all rights to the art I create in any form, fashion, method with any tool, method, device, app, pencil, pen, brush, on any surface whether canvas, paper, bristol board; digital ink, watercolor paper,board, cardboard, masonite, wood, archival mat, sheet rock, whatever that I created in any year at any place; at any time; for any occasion, unless I have specifically signed a legal waiver of those rights with a particular individual [which has happened only once--yrs ago for the Eskine Caldwell Museum in GA with the board member ] before a notary public in person and for a particular piece of art I created. I have never signed a blanket waiver of my copyrights to my intellectual properties I created.

For the record: I am white, a woman, single again [divorced twice] and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also prolife, republican as defined by U S Constitution, and a U S citizen born in state of Georgia. I am Christian, and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, but paint, draw, sketch, tweet, blog , photograph now. Also, for the record: I am known on other blogs of mine as :gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole.RN; Poole,Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; G-L-O-R-I-A; gloriapoole1749 and other variations of my real. born with, legal name of Gloria Poole. Scroll back 2-3 posts to see the lists of blogs I create and add art I create and words I write, too. I also have Picasa albums displaying art I created and genre photographs I photographed at https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole and also https://picasaweb.google.com/gloria0817. [And flickr and Live albums also, fyi.].

/s/ Gloria Poole; at my apartment in Missouri which is my only residence; 15-March-2014 at 8:25am

Update 17-March-2014 by me Gloria [who is the only person authorized on this account/ blog] to add that criminals broke into my gmail account AGAIN. I know that because as I was typing a reply to my sister in Georgia a few minutes ago, the cybercriminal at remote who seems to log in automatically [but how?? ] to my account, moved the message from my sister AND my reply to the trash as I was typing my reply. I do not know how cyber-criminals are logged into my account simultaneously with me but they are stalkers and criminal hackers. I live alone in Missouri, am single, and divorced and use my own personal equipment bought with my own money and my own isp account to do anything on web. So, help good @FBI of Missouri -- get rid of criminals breaking into my account from remote! Also, the search description with a lower case P on my surname is example of the same event--cybercriminals logged in simultaneously with me undoing some things as fast as I do them.

Also, yesterday I updated my mini-exhibition at https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com with 7 of the horse and rider & 1 woman with hat sketches and paintings I have drawn, painted, signed and photographed in past few years. And I updated my https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com with a new cartoon I created an another story page for the online story I am writing there for small children. And today, I drew and painted and signed a couple new sketches I will be adding to my blogs. Also, remember I am not an employee of anyone and no one is authorized to login to any account of mine but me. Criminals who break in using info they stole do not authorized themselves on my accounts! @FBI start your investigation with the web-hosting company 1and1.com in Pennsylvania since they swore to destroy me on the web for opposing sodomy and publishing scriptures Leviticus 18:22 and Romans chapter one. KJV. .

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri; 17-March-2014 at 11:02am.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...