Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Chincoteague's wild horses sketch I tweeted about

Here is the sketch I [Gloria Poole] tweeted about that I drew over two day's time and named "Chincoteague's wild horses". Chincoteague, VA is not the only coastal place that allows wild horses. Cumberland Island, GA does, and I think Nag's Head and Kill Devil Hills NC also does. I am not totally satisfied with this sketch and probably will make efforts to improve it. It's the most number of horses I tried to draw in one sketch. I have drawn, painted horses about 10 times now I think. I plan to put all those sketches and paintings together in one place soon so viewers can see them all at once. Most likely on my newest blog named "gloria's blog" with url: https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com to put art I created that is a series of set of paintings or sketches. The second two images are photos only that I photographed on walkabout. It's been a good while since I put my photos of genre scenes on this or any blog so thought it was time to do that. The tree caught my eye yesterday as I walked about it because of it's lacy infrastructure. It's sort of a work of art unto itself; but then everything GOD does in nature is. I merely photographed it.

Lace-like infrastructure of tree photo by Gloria Poole [photo-by-gloriapoole]:

The third image is a photo I photographed on walkabout years ago that may be familiar to some people as it is on my blog http://gloriapoole.bravedairy.com [or was, that blog might be down--haven't looked lately]. It is a purple iris flower in full bloom. Some unknown process is distorting the size of that purple iris and enlarging makes it worse. I will have to find my orginal in my archives to get the correct photo That one was tampered with by cyber-criminals at remote somewhere along the way from upload to this blog.

The fourth image is my photo of the swimming pool here. It's sort of a reminder that summer is coming and pool will be reward for having endured a terrible winter that was the worst of my life [because of government tampering with the climate using technology, sound waves, and aircraft].

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, RN artist of Missouri, own this blog and all rights [copyrights] to all content of it; all words, lessons, photos I photographed [all on this blog] and all art I created and put on this blog [all that is on it]. I also own all rights to any art I create at any time, in any place, for any reason, with any tool or method, and whether or not I photograph it or publish it publicly. I also own all rights to all photos I have ever photographed since I have NEVER assigned my copyright to anyone. I am also known as Gloria on art I create and sign in paint [and in real life] and on the web on art I create and sign as: Gloria Poole [and in real life also]; and as Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole; G-L-O-R-I-A; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloriapoole0817; Ms. Gloria Poole; Poole, Gloria; and other variations of my real, born with and legal name of Gloria Poole. I am a brunette, single [divorced twice] woman and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are married and who have minor children of their own. I am also Christian, prolife, republican, artist in all mediums, photographer, blogger, writer, poet, Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an author of a children's book. You should see my photos on the about me page of this blog and on other profile pages of mine on Yahoo, Google, Microsoft Live. I was born in the state of Georgia and have all Constitutional guarantees as a natural born U S citizen. Copyright . Gloria Poole also known as Gloria on art I create and sign at my apartment in Missouri which is my only residence; ; Missouri;12-March-2014 at 6:11am.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...