Friday, February 28, 2014

Fishing Boat sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri

This is the sketch I drew and painted this morning. I named it 'fishing boat". It is mixed media of goauche and watercolors on paper, and I photographed it on my giant easel. Anyone who has ever spent much time on the coast anywhere, is familiar with fishing boats, that are different in appearance, size and function from pleasure boats or pontoons, or catamarans, or yachts. Each type boat has its class, and function and regulations. My maternal grandmother and grandfather lived on the coast of Georgia and we Poole family visited them annually and spent much time at the shore, and in the briney water. I am Southern born and bred.

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia, own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I also own all rights to any art or words I create, for any reason, in any place, at any time,with any method, tool or brush, on any surface, whether or not I photograph it/ them and whether or not I display them publicly anywhere. I sign the art I create either with my first name of Gloria with paint and my hand-writing; as on oil paintings, elaborate time-consuming sketches I create/ draw/paint; and as Gloria Poole on some sketches. Gloria Poole is my real, born with, legal name and I removed the Pappas name from my name by court order and resumed my born with name legally by Court order after divorce from DBP in Colorado, at time of final decree in Oct 2007. I was only married to him 4 years but it seemed like a hundred! It was a horror much of the time because he made terroristic threats to me and about law enforcement; and because he physically injured me repeatedly. Also, on the web I am known as : gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; G-L-O-R-I-A [from domains I had for about 6 YEARS until they were ripped out of my owner's c-panel by cyber-criminals in yr 2011] and because of my blog at http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com. Also, I am known as gloriapooleRN at yahoo where the RN is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse. I am also known as artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; Poole, Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole; and other variations of my real born with legal name of Gloria Poole, with or without my middle given name at birth. Also, I have a few pieces of art that I created that may be signed as "Gloria Poole Pappas" for those years. I moved from Colorado and to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009.

Also, for the record, for purposes of law enforcement and copyright: I am white, a woman, single again [divorced twice] and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist in all mediums; and a citizen journo, and a blogger, poet, author of a children's book, and photographer. I am also the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also prolife and republican as defined by U S Constitution and I retain all Constitutional liberties including not being forced to associate with abominable people as allowed by First Amendment and Leviticus 18:22 and Romans chapter one in King James Holy Bible. .

Reminder to also see my newest blog with my most recent ethnic oil paintings I painted and created a blog for. It's at https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com. And also see my prolife blogs including https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.com and https://prolife-nurse.blogspot.com. Saving the baby humans from premeditated slaughter is one of my life's goals.

Update on events of yesterday: criminals seem to be provided free of charge to anybody in U S who buys a cell phone anywhere with any bank card. It's the forced "giving" plan to "crowd-source" the evil democrats. I am REPUBLICAN and law-abiding all my life; but that's the reason the dems break into all my computers and cell phones. How else could they spy on me 24/7/365 and rig the elections?

Gloria Poole; at my apartment in Missouri which is my only residence; 28-February-2014 at 10:52am.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...