Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Mini-Exhibition of the color RED by Gloria Poole of Missouri

I had considered ending this mini-exhibition this week, but realized I have more art that public has never seen before, in which I painted with red paint. So, here are a few more.

The first sketch here is one I drew then painted today, first in watercolors, then again in acrylics. This is the acrylics on paper sketch I created and named "Beach time". The sketch I drew yesterday of a horse and rider is on the post before this one, so please look at that one also by scrolling back. Also scroll back to the 3rd back post for more red paint art.

The second sketch is one I drew and painted in 2009, and it is Queen Elizabeth II, or rather my version of her. It is inks on paper also. You see my notes to myself on the sketch. I do that when I draw in sketch pad in real time as I see a real person in the news that I want to draw. I make notes to remind me of how they looked so I can paint it later.

The third sketch is I one I created in 2009, and named "Russian skier" but I think It was then Pres Putin [who is Pres of Russia again ] when he was in BBC news and I saw the photo and tried to draw it, and paint it with inks and brush.

The fourth sketch is Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper; and that was about the 4th time I tried to draw and paint him. It is not the best sketch I created of him.

The fifth sketch is one I drew for the prolife cause [which I do regularly and post on my prolife blogs]. I drew it and named it "mother holding baby". It is powdered pastels on paper.

The 6th sketch is the one I drew before I painted the oil painting, "the Scotsman" [see previous post this blog for that oil painting]. It was my initial idea painted to put on paper the idea I had, and then I refined it, changed it when I painted the oil painting "The Scotsman". I named the sketch "Sketch for the Scotsman".

Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole,resident of Missouri but born in state of Georgia, own all rights to this blog and to all content on it. I sign my name on art I create usually as merely Gloria on paintings and on some sketches as both my first and last name [Gloria Poole]. In fact, I own all copyright rights of any art I create, in any place, for any reason, at any time; whether or not I photograph it or display it anywhere. I am also known on web as:Gloria [as displayed on art I create and post to my blogs] and as: G-L-O-R-I-A; gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloria.poole; gloria1749.blogspot.com; gloriapoole.RN ; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole.

Please see the two previous posts on this same blog for more "red" art I created. Also, I put art I created using red paint or inks on other blogs of mine this past week, and they are:

https://gloria0817.blogspot.com

https://gpoole817.blogspot.com

https://artist-gloriapoole.blogspot.com

https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com

http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com

http://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com

Also, for the record, I am white, a single woman [divorced twice] , Christian, prolife, republican and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri. I also draw, sketch, paint, blog, tweet, photograph and write. I am the natural mother of 2 "children" who are grown daughters and they are Jennifer and Leigh. I was born in the state of Georgia and am a U S citizen by birth. I blog much on the prolife and personhood causes. I also tweet on those topics at @prolifeNurse and @personhood1; and I tweet in my name twitter accounts of @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @Tartan_Bliss [Bliss is ancestor's name]. You are invited to follow me on twitter if your intentions are not to harm me.

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri which is my only residence; 23-FEb-2014 at 1:07pm.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...