Thursday, February 27, 2014

Criminals broke into another cell phone of mine yesterday

Criminals broke into another cell phone of mine yesterday or during the nite, and they are trying to steal my account with my RN =Registered Nurse title in it. Of course, prolifers know that the enemies of GOD who are the abominations GOD warned in Leviticus 18:22, KJV, and those who make their living slaughtering tiny humans in the womb, are the cybercriminals doing that. No prolifer in the U S is deceived by the billion dollar budget from Congress going to 80 year old femi-nazis who go around the U S promoting killing of innocents. If 80 year old Steinem and old Has-been Hillary were doing what they're doing in the U S [promoting jihad agains tinnocents] in a foreign country, Obama would send a killing drone to take them out. But old hag Steinem said she slept her way to the top so maybe she shares Obama's bed, in sort of a reverse slave:master pervervesness? I didn't watch that femi-nazi Steinem but it was splashed all over the so-called "prolife" news. If the prolifers could bring themselves to forgo the video experience of 80 year old women promoting killing of tiny humans in the womb, the prolife battle would be won. Also, I created a new blog for my art I create in series or sets. I put my most recent ethnic series of oil paintings I painted on it. You can see it at : https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com. And I updated these prolife blogs of mine in the past 2 days:

https://prolife-nurse.blogspot.com

http://gloriapoole.livejournal.com

http://gloriapoole-uk.livejournal.com

https://publishing-life.blogspot.com

https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.com

Also, I am changing the art I will be posting but I have to create some new. I have spent most of day trying to prevent criminals from stealing my blog and one of my cell phones. T-Mobile has NO security and they have no honest people, working for them either, sadly. But thank GOD, they are not my isp account. They only hire stupid people and if they ever looked at the payments of the past 8 years they would see that the criminal [my 2nd exhusband in Colorado] they are trying to help steal my phone, never paid them one penny. And wouldn't. He said in 2005 he wouldn't have t-mobile because it was too expensive, not secure and their staff too easily bribed.

Also, I put lots of red art I created and signed this past 10 days or so on different blogs of mine. I then decided the mini-exhibition sounded like a good idea and created a new blog. So make sure you see the newest ethnic series oil paintings I created at the mini-exhibitin blog of mine. Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri now but born in the state of Georgia, own this blog,and all copy rights of it,and all content of it; and all telephones associated with it; and all telephones associated with any of my blogs. I also own all rights to the art I create in any place, at any time, for any reason, with any tool or method. And to the words I write also. The prodeathers have had a hissy fit trying to censor me because I posted a list of medical textbooks where prolifers could educate themselves.

Also, for the record: I am white, Christian, single [divorced twice] woman born in the state of Georgia; and the natural mother of 2 grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri but before that in the state of GA [and other states & UK also ]. I paint, draw, and sketch to create art and have since about 1991. I had formal training in drawing. I blog, tweet, paint, to stay busy and to try to effect change for the preborn humans. I am also known in real life and on art I create as Gloria, and Gloria Poole since it is my real, born with name that is my legal name since I resumed my maiden name after divorce from DBP of Colorado [who I suspect is the criminal trying to steal my cell phone]. I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore in Oct 2007 at time of final decree and resumed my maiden name. Also, I am known on web as: gloriapoole; gpoole817; gloria0817; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; Ms Gloria Poole; Poole,Gloria ; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; and other variations of my real born with legal name of Gloria Poole.

I will post my art to this blog and all my blogs in a day or two. You can follow me on twitter at: @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @ProlifeNurse; @personhood1 and @Tartan_Bliss.

Gloria Poole; at my apartment in Missouri on 27-Feb-2014 at 5:41pm.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...