Thursday, August 4, 2011

Warning to Criminals hacking into my earthlink acct

In Ezekial chapter 33 of The King James Holy Bible, it says to warn the wicked ,so this is my warning to the wicked people who are breaking into my earthlink account. You are going to be caught because hosting companies log ip addresses and they know who logs in and from where. And you are going to be prosecuted and go to prison. And I am going to supply the written on paper documentation from several sources if need be, to the FBI to prosecute you. So take my advice and get off my account and stop breaking in because your days for doing that are numbered.
Gloria Poole; in Missouri and resident of Missouri and no family or business partners in Colorado, and owner of the earthlink acct that is mentioned in yesterday's post. 4-August, 2011;11:12am

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...