Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Emails & names of spammers & phishers for FBI; Update

I posted a warning yesterday about this and today I am following through to post the names and email addresses of the people who are s-p-am flooding me and putting trick emails into my inbox and who are trying to ruin me by including in their string of characters my real name as if they are selling me as a commodity. This information is for the @FBI, and any other group that can help track down the malicious spa-mmers / phish-ers/ scamm-ers:

Here are the names of those spam flooding me with scams, phishing, and malware:

Annabelle Strong

Lawanda Moreno

Lina McCosh

Lavinia Huizinga

Vanda Q

Brittan Schaff

Rosita A

Mrs Lula Lina

Romonda Hanners

Clarette Q Pauling

Cherie O. Masteller

Longevity Formulas

Cynthy L

Antwon

Travis Kelly

Suzette Bohnen

Reashal Johnson

Stacy Antjuane King

Mary Green

Stacy Bosshog King

Madella-Nemetz

Reashal Denise Williams

Melvin Tank Richardson

Darline-Nocito

Mrs Cynthia Alzato

Mrs. Natalia Ruegger

Salomi Grimes

Almire Waits

Lyndel-Cherep

Dacey Gainous

Katha Waldner

Agata Goedicke

Rivkah D Deeks

Bettie Q

Mrs Diane Marie Leon

Ardisj Z. Gasperi

Caty Barsky

Delly Denzin

Aurore Krasovec

Chrysa R

Carlynn O.

Shirlee H Kincheloe

Sunde N Rim

Charlene D Salcido

Marjory Bessard

Zeunebel72849

Christy-Karelo

sdsgroup@indosat.net.id

operator

And these are the email addresses they are using:

hikingfan at gmail

bases.newhost.ru

vbaoeynbe@KFcoffee.com [with name Marget M Shamburg]

heweyao@prisonsucks.com

ttiaeey@skynetbroadband.net

kristina@maneuvers.info

iiogfotiy@opusadvisory.com

ciiyahno@2day.kz

kawogi@telstra.net

xdoaluwa@sageridge.org

eutnope@makemineamillion.org

cuuasonsa@firstcomm.net

ugapoxby@abcgroup.com

aheyvyepi@vdc.vn

fzyoebhy@telstra.net

wyycpony@gsiwave.com

dhayuyo@abcmail.com [with name "Maggi D"]

kpeiblerchehrisuxtinia@outlook.com

jvnehve@uptel.net

sainaysmy@natm.ru

joavijvy@fiber.net.id

meoife@fiber.net.id

seioz@vdc.vn

latvyqso@uptel.net

pagdoeco@natm.ru

update on 23 July by me Gloria to add these : kotohgy@amplisys.ca [with name of Gertrud F] zokxykoy@amplisys.ca {with name Stormie Wente) . Note: I have done all I can to block these people from using my name in any form or my email. Now, I am posting these for the @FBI and the internet providers to do their part in stopping the bad people on the web.

Gloria Poole / gloria.poole / gloria-poole / gloriapoole / Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole.Gloria / @gloriapoole/ gloriapoole.RN / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone [meaning no one has authority to log into any acct of mine but me], 22 July 2014 at 2:33pm.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...