Friday, May 24, 2019

Canoe sketch drawn by me Gloria Poole of Springfield, Missouri




I drew this in 2017 . I am posting it here because Google/ Microsoft/ HP contrived to hide my 2019 sketches and art I created and photographed by unlabeling my labels on them and mixing them among about 6000 photos I uploaded a few weeks ago. They try desperately to prevent any PROLIFE images being posted by Registered Nurses, and their tactics are extensive, unlimited tricks and treachery to harass prolife citizens.

I still live in Springfield, Missouri and have a lease on my apartment here. I am aware that criminal ID thieves have broken into some accounts of mine to attempt to fool banks, webmasters, etc. Hell hath no fury like a prodeather scorned. BUT GOD is bigger than those who kill baby humans, and thank goodness.

I am drawing and painting and sketching as always and when I figure out the index method of cyber thugs that unlabels my name as I upload my own photos I shoot, and scatters them into multiple folders under multiple folders I will post some of my this year's art.

The prodeathers are having a hissy fit because Georgia, Alabama and Missouri have all banned abortions when the baby's heartbeat is heard, and I helped that cause every chance I got. So, I am thankful to GOD that the heinous sin against GOD of abortion is being tackled by some tough as nails legislators.

Gloria Poole, RN, artist; Springfield, Missouri; posted by me on 24th May 2019 at 7:34pm.

Happy Easter #sketch by #Gloria and see Republic MO photos-by-gloriapoole

#Watercolor #sketch drawn and painted by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of Republic Missouri and I signed it and put the date and...