Monday, July 21, 2014

Bicycling on boardwalk sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia;Update2

I, Gloria Poole, [RN, artist] residing in Missouri but born in state of GA, drew these, painted them, signed them, photographed them and uploaded them to this blog of mine Copyrighted. See labels below sketches.
"Biking on boardwalk: sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia, is acrylic on sketch book 8 x 11 inches in size.

This is the preliminary pencil drawing of the sketch above, that I drew free-hand [as always] before painting it in acrylics.

This is another sketch of a bicycle of a girl that i drew and painted some time before. This bicycle is very similar to the bicycles my two daughters Jennifer and Leigh had when they were little--pink and purple with baskets and streamers on handlebars.

Copyright notice: this blog and all content on it belongs to me Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be saved to disk, nor downloaded, nor re-published, nor printed at remote . I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog and to the art and photos on it. My home telephone is listed in the telephone directory in Missouri so that GOOD people can contact me about art I create, or any reason, but I do not answer confidential questions over telephone nor do I answer suspicious calls, nor do I participate in "surveys" since they are often malware tricks in disguise.

For the record, I am a white, twice divorced single again woman, and a Southern Baptist Christian, and the natural biological mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh,[but no sons] and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, and a UGA alum, and an artist in all mediums, and a poet, author, citizen journo, photographer, prolife activist, blogger, republican,personhood amendment promoter. Also see the about me page on this blog using top tab. Also see the other blogs that I write /own/ create for the prolife cause and for displaying art I create.

I updated my Salvation is Free blog yesterday at https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com and the RSS for it is:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/AhVdB.

Also, this paragraph is for REPUBLICANS: the democrat party is already trying to rig the coming November election. I know that because they have electronically changed my vote it seems to democrat because I have never voted democrat and yet yesterday I received a written letter from the Democratic party asking me as a registered democrat to answer some questions for them. I have NEVER registered anywhere at any time as a democrat. I have never voted democrat. I am planning to post those questions of their survey on paper so all the republican party can see them to another blog of mine, probably later today. I think the republicans have to hire private I.T. people to investigate how democrats are breaking into voting machines to change votes from republican to democrat and how they are switching republican voters to democrats without any input from the voters in question; and counter-act the criminal hacking by democrats.

Update by me Gloria on 20 July 2014 at 2:50pm to add this:

I updated more of my blogs with different content including these https://gloriapoole-RN-artist.blogspot.com with info , resources about midwives and my oil painting I painted named "midwife". Also, I updated my Gloria's blog [mini exhibit of art I created] at https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com today with new sketch of tropical fish and 3 others. And yesterday, I posted to my words that WORK blog the "survey" I received that is a blatant attempt by the democrats to hijack my vote, my republican voter registration and my name and address, and lifetime voting record. You can read it for yourself at https://words-that-work-llp.blogspot.com. I am a REPUBLICAN always since the very first time I voted; and I have not changed my mind. My reasons are in the U S Constitution. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / artist-gloriapoole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / gloria_poole / @gloriapoole / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / @ProlifeNurse / photo-by-gloriapoole / cartooning-by-gloriapoole / Ms Gloria Poole / Poole, Gloria / and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole, at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone, [meaning no one is authorized to login to my computer or my accounts on line but me] , on 19 July 2014 at 9:30am.Update on 21 July 2014 at 3:56pm by me Gloria to add this warning: If the s-p-a-m flooders that are attaching their p-h-i-s-h-ing emails to my name by including my name as part of the string in their subject line trick email do not stop immediately, I am going to post their "names" and emails on the web for the @FBI. Gloria Poole / gloria.poole / gloriapoole / gloria-poole / artist-gloriapoole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / @gloriapoole / gloria_poole / artist-gloriapoole / gloria0817 / gpoole817, and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole; 21 July 2014 at 4:00pm.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...