Saturday, November 16, 2013

New ethnic sketches by Gloria Poole

These are two of the ethnic sketches I drew in pencil a few days ago, and I painted today.

The first sketch is in mixed media [watercolors and acrylics] on bristol board 9x 12 inches. I named it Bollywood Indian actress that I saw similar in the BBC news.

The second sketch is also one I drew a few days ago in pencils then painted with watercolors today. It is 9x 12 inches. It is supposed to resemble Brazil's woman Pres Ms Rouseff:

The second sketch is also one of the batch I drew in pencil while reading the news; and then painted in watercolors. I named it Dutch man, and it is supposed to resemble Netherlands Politician Geert :

These are new to everyone because I just completed them about half-hour ago. They are part of the sketches for the ethnic paintings I have been painting on since year 2007, trying to paint an image of every nationality, culture, tribe, or nation.

Copyright: I Gloria Poole own all rights to the art I create, in any form, with any tool, at any tool. I am also known on art I create as Gloria and on the web as: gloriapoole; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; G-L-O-R-I-A; gloria-poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; Gloria Poole,RN and other variations of my real name of Gloria Poole. I am white, Christian, single, heterosexual woman, mother of two grown daughters whose names are Jennifer and Leigh.

Gloria Poole, at my apt in Missouri; 16-Nov-2013 at 4:12pm.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...