Saturday, November 23, 2013

The horses I drew and painted, by Gloria

I am adding here five of the seven times I drew then painted horses. Putting them on the same blog spot helps connect them in the viewers' minds as being original art that I Gloria Poole created. The first sketch is "thoroughbreds" in my sketch book. It has been on other blogs of mine before but for some reason some people assumed some person other than me who created it and signed it, created it. Some people don't believe their eyes or can't read English.

The second sketch is the "white paint" mare in the pasture.
The third is not a sketch at all but an oil painting and it is named "thoroughbred" to distinquish it from the sketch with similar name.

The fourth sketch is one I named "rodeo" to show a woman riding a horse in rodeo and trying to rope a calf. I thought idea of woman in rodeo was not stereotypical. But after I looked at this I realized this is the ketch that does not show the calf so I have to find that one in my archives or rephoto it to ad it. I think it is on another blog of mine. .

The fifth sketch is one of my first attempts to draw a horse and is one I created in Atlanta, GA in late 1990s.

Copyright: I Gloria Poole own all rights to the art I have created or ever do create unless I sign a bill of sale of a particular work I created and before a notary public.

Gloria Poole also known as Gloria signed in my handwriting on the art itself; and as Gloria poole on some sketches, and on the web as : gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole1749; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; and other variations of my real born with name of Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri; 23-Nov-2012 at 9:13 am

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...