Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I photographed space ship twice, I think

Above is a PHOTO only [not a painting or a sketch] that I photographed near where I live one day recently while on walkabout.

Here is another PHOTO I photographed of what appears to be reflection of a spaceship :

I have about seven ways of taking photos and I use all of them, testing to see which I like best. I have my favorites . I hope you enjoy these photos. I am curious to know what that is I photographed? A space ship? A satellite? what? But I have photographed similar in two different states and different times of day, using different cameras; beginning in about 2008.

Also, I tweeted on two twitter accounts of mine earlier today, that a cybercriminal broke into my landline telephone and also one of my cell phones. And that I reported it to the Police, in my town where I live in Missouri. See https://twitter.com/gloriapoole for that info.

You might ask how I knew that my landline telephone was broken into? Because this morning I had no dial tone, and when I called Century Tel they were surprised, and told me to call repair; so I did and that is how I got the number of the cybercriminal who tried to hijack my account. I made a Police Report about it, and about another event that happened also yesterday as I was walking about doing my errands. That second event yesterday was that someone broke into my apt and stole a small paper notebook I had written much confidential info in too; and that I had written my name in, as stating it belonged to me. That notebook had information about me personally, where I was trying to understand some medical reports but also about my 2 daughters Jennifer & Leigh. So, I am praying for the supernatural protection of GOD for all of us, particularly regarding my identity, signature and health care.

Gloria Poole, RN & artist; @ my apt in Missouri; 3:49pm;5 Feb-2013
I logged back in today [6 Feb 2013 @ 2:39pm} to add some of the prolife news as follows:

Arkansas prolife news:

http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2013/02/two-pro-life-bills-pass-arkansas-house-of-representatives/ Rep. Andy Mayberry (R-Hensley) said, “If our constituents cannot trust us, their elected representatives, to defend the most basic and essential of human rights, that of life, how can they possibly trust us to have the wisdom and discernment to make appropriate decisions regarding all of the other daily issues that face us?” 1) Under the proposed law, abortions could not be performed on unborn babies capable of experiencing pain—at 20 weeks. & 2)insurers participating in the federal health exchanges established under ObamaCare would be barred from covering abortions, except in the case of rape, incest, and the life of the mother.

Nebraska PROLIFE news:

ww.lifenews.com/2013/02/03/nebraska-pro-life-group-boycotts-gop-dinner-over-komen-ties/

"The statewide pro-life group in Nebraska is boycotting a Republican dinner because of the dinner’s ties to the Komen for the Cure breast cancer foundation, which provides funding to the Planned Parenthood abortion business," according to Julie Schmit-Albin, director of Nebraska Right to Life.

National Prolife News:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-life-leaders-slam-hhs-mandate-revisions-as-unacceptable

“Today’s proposed rule does nothing to protect the religious liberty of millions of Americans," said Kyle Duncan, General Counsel for The Becket Fund, a conservative legal organization that is representing several groups in the lawsuits against the mandate, including Hobby Lobby. "The rights of family businesses like Hobby Lobby are still being violated," said Duncan, adding that lawyers with his group are still studying what effect the rules will have for other [Christian] non-profits.."“Once again, President Obama’s so-called ‘compromise’ is unacceptable – religious and moral freedom is not up for negotiation,” said Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) " ...President Marjorie Dannenfelser. ...“There must be no religious ‘test’ by the government as to who, and what type of entities, are entitled to a conscience.  We demand respect for non-religious entities such as the Susan B. Anthony List that recognize the taking of human life is the antithesis of health care," she said.  According to Dannenfelser, “The only acceptable outcome is the complete repeal of the HHS mandate and the restoration of a thriving marketplace where Americans can choose health care coverage consistent with their beliefs.”

These quotes were in newsletters sent to my inbox ro help publicize.
Gloria Poole, RN & artist in oils, watercolors,acrylics, powdered pastels, pen/inks, goauche, tempera ; and writer, photographer; blogger; citizen journalist.

Happy Easter #sketch by #Gloria and see Republic MO photos-by-gloriapoole

#Watercolor #sketch drawn and painted by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of Republic Missouri and I signed it and put the date and...