Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Four New Original Paintings & Sketches

This is my painting in oils I painted and named "thoroughbred".

This is my painting in oils I painted and named "Spirit world" .

This is my painting I painted in oils on canvas and named "Giant blue woodpecker"; but didn't mean not to show his whole head! OOPS! Might re-add better photo later.

This is my cartoon I drew/painted at Christmas for my two yr old grandbaby. I guess if I were to name it, I'd call it "Welcome to the forest Christmas".

I am adding more of my sketches and paintings to this blog and to others because I am encouraged when I share them. But please do not copy them or download them.

See Copyright Notice on this blog previous post and other blogs of mine Also. I Gloria Poole, retain all rights to the art I create, whatever form, method,year,place, surface, tool, art medium.

Gloria Poole; @ my apt in Missouri; 27-Feb-2013 @ 7:37pm.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...