Sunday, October 30, 2011

Vote Pro-Life; help Save Human Race from Genocide

I am writing to remind you citizens who are registered to vote, that there are elections coming up in November; and that prolifers voting have to outnumber the prodeathers. If we, citizens collectively, want the US to continue. The number of live births have to outnumber the number of deaths annually for the nation to grow, and continue. Because, face reality, the proaborts will die out in a couple of generations. They are stupid people who take their direction from the devil. I know that because the very first chapter in the Holy Bible & the very first commandment of GOD to the very first 2 humans, male & female, was "be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth." [See Genesis 1:28 , King James Holy Bible]. So since GOD told humans to multiply who is it that tells them not to multiply? The answer is the enemy of GOD who was named Lucifer until he was cast out of heaven by GOD for trying to usurp heaven and the authority of GOD. He is more often called the devil or satan.
Is the U S going to allow satan to make the rules for the nation, or GOD? Are you going to teach your children to obey GOD's commandments or follow the devil to hell?
For that matter, are you going to obey GOD, or the enemy of GOD? Are you going to reproduce yourself [multiply] and replenish your family line, or slaughter your offspring like pagans? The decision of whether you go to heaven or hell, is up to you. GOD does not force anyone into heaven, but the book of Revelation makes it clear HE does condemn those who reject HIM, to the "pit" or as some religions call it 'hades' or "hell", or "sheol" .
Obey the commandment of GOD to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth. Fight the devil, or ignore him and he will flee per scripture. Read Deuteronomy chapter 28 for the blessings of GOD for those who obey GOD, and the curses from GOD for those who disobey GOD.
Here are scriptures that guide me on this topic:
Now therefore fear THE LORD, and serve HIM in sincerity and in truth; and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood [the deluge, the flood of the Bible] and in Egypt; and serve ye THE LORD. And if it seem evil unto you to serve THE LORD,choose ye this day whom ye will serve;whether the [false] gods which your [fore]fathers served that were on the other side of the flood [and that GOD destroyed with the flood except for 1 man and his household] or the gods of the Amorites,in whose land ye dwell,but as for me and my house , we will serve THE LORD {THE LIVING GOD]. Scripture from King James Holy Bible at Joshua 24: 14-15, with my explanation in brackets to help clarify what Joshua was saying to the people following him. The Bible is written for all of humanity as an instruction book, what to do and what not to do. Read it cover to cover for your own sakes to get blessings by following/obeying GOD, and to get warnings when you don't so you have time to repent. Hell is for eternity according to scripture--don't go there. Heaven is for eternity too, and it is described in the book of Revelations. I am going to heaven when I die because I accept the truth of GOD, and believe in, and serve HIM.
Gloria Poole, RN and artist in oils, acrylics, watercolors, pen/inks, pencils, goauche,tempera,powdered pastels; @ my apt in Missouri; 30-Oct-2011@ 7:55am
Follow me on twitter on several accounts:
twitter.com/gloria_poole; or by sending text msg w/ Follow @gloria_poole to 40404 to get my tweet sent to your mobile;
twitter.com/gloriapoole; or by sending txt msg w Follow @gloriapoole to 40404; to get tweets sent to you;
twitter.com/gloria08171; or by sending txt/sms to 40404 w msg Follow @gloria08171 ; to get tweets sent to your mobile.
and I have another twitter acct that has a pseudonym as my twitter name but I am not telling what it is.
Update to this added on 6-Nov-2011:
Please see the medical photo o the tiny human in the amniotic sac and read the words on blog:
http://news-for-life.blogspot.com .
Also this message for godaddy.com 's Bob Parsons to reiterate:
Bob Parsons:
 there is no way to do this,[what you wrote me about today], since your staff blocked my login, in your efforts to help criminals steal from me by switching cards after drawing money off the correct one that I entered manually. I know my second exhusband is having a hissy fit to get my new card numbers but too bad. He is not getting them and godaddy has no extortion power over me since I have the originals of the paintings & sketches I painted & sketched, drew, photographed and I added to those websites in question . I would renew them if it were possible to do that in a way that did not jeopardize my very life. My second exhusband is a VIOLENT man who tried to kill me 4 times . And he is my absolute worst enemy in the world. If godaddy.com is intent on allowing that felon cocaine-addict-violent-psychopath into my acct, then there is no solution to renewing them that works for me. I am not logging into accts that he is logging into as he is cyber-hacker breaking into them. He was never authorized on any hosting acct of mine, not even when I was married to him; but I am divorced from him since Oct 2007. Tell your lawyers on retainer to look up cases in Arapahoe County Colorado, beginning with divorce 2007dr1338. And read page 2 of the final decree of that divorce in which I resumed my maiden name of Gloria Poole.
And yes gloriapoole at gmail is also one of my emails that is well-known about me.... Gloria Poole;@my apt in Missouri; 9:35am;6-Nov-2011

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...