Monday, October 10, 2011

News Black-Out forced by Obama & Holder;gunwalking scandal

"People at the top of (the) Justice (Department) were well briefed, knew about it and seemed to be the command and control and funding for this program." quote of House of Representatives" D. Issa in Congress about the scandalous behaviour of the ATF, the Justice Dept, and the high-ups of power in the "Fast & Furious" gunwalking implicating Holder, Clinton,and Obama. Read article at:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/09/politics/fast-and-furious/index.html/ at
10-Oct-2011;10:14am. Curiously there is not one word about this in the NY Times or the Washington Post, nor the BBC either their home page or US/Canada section, today. Black-out of news not favorable to Obama forced by communist Obama???
The article quotes Congressman Issa as issuing subpoenas to U S AG Eric Holder*, and others in power to find out who authorized the deliberate looking the other way when American weapons 'walked" across the border under the noses of ATF, and with their help.
And oh yea, that so-called "Blackberry server problem" has everything to do with this topic. Obama knows that many journalists send in reports via their blackberries. The corrupt and wicked Obama administration is trying to suppress all news since some time yesterday, including Reuters via twitter, and CNN breaking news on twitter.
This entry is a follow-up to the previous entry so read it again, or read it if you haven't to understand more on this topic.

* Footnote, watch how fast weasel words Obama throws Holder under the bus,or train, and/or blows up his airplane. Because he knows.
Gloria Poole;@my apt in Missouri; 10-Oct-2011;10:30am
Update of necessity @ 2:13pm; 10_Oct-2011 after reading some of my email and seeing Messenger "invitations":
Notice to women of the world: please do not send me photos of yourselves in scanty or missing clothing! I am a woman, and I am not interested whatsoever in any perverse relationships. Save yourself the time, trouble and aggravation by not sending to me stuff to any email of mine, of that nature because I delete and mark it as s-p-am /suspicious content. IF you are looking for my 2nd exhusband I feel sorry for you but he does not live with me, and he does not read my emails [if I can help it or my isp could or my hosting accts or the FBI could. ] And I realize some of you may be sending it trying to get noticed for TV programming. That era of my life is done. I am not a TV producer any longer, and cannot help you achieve roles some of you seem to be seeking with some explicit sort of photos. Please do not send me explicit photos . And that applies to men also. I am always shocked when I see them, am not into that sort of "gratification", and not appreciative of it. I believe that women should not undress before anybody but their husbands. And I still believe that even though I have endured two awful marriages, and am divorced twice. The Bible says a leopard does not change its spots. I was raised modest. Also, if I have to say it, write it , men please do not send me explicit photos either. I form an opinion of you instantly when you do that and it will not help you in any way. I love men especially good ones, but I honestly am embarrassed when men are brazen.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...