Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Photo-by-gloriapoole of Missouri scenes by Gloria Poole of Missouri

I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri photographed all of these and uploaded them. See copyright notice below and labels.

I think this is a gorgeous tree.

A plane on public view at 2014 memorial Day air show in Missouri.
94th Airborne transport truck at air show 2014 Memorial Day, Missouri.

China berries up close.

Arched walk way.

Bench in gardens.

John Deere tractor. My daddy had a tractor like this.

Ferns and wrought iron bench.

Antelope horns at Pumpkin Patch festival last fall in small nearby town.

I am adding photos today because I have displayed some of these elsewhere and it raised the question of if I am the woman who photographed these. And yes, I did along with about 40,000 other photos since year 2007.

Copyright Notice: this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me [Ms.] Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri [but I was born in the state of Georgia] and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor printed at remote, nor saved to disk, nor re-published, nor copied, nor photo-copied [screen captured] by anyone [except me of course as creator of original content and owner of all rights to it]. For the record and as reminder: I am a single again [divorced twice] white, Southern Baptist Christian woman and the natural biological mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh, and the grand-mother of seven minor children born to my two daughters and their husbands, and a poet, author, photographer, artist in all mediums, and Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri [but before that mostly in state of Georgia].

Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole / cartooning-by-gloriapoole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist/ artist-gloriapoole / gloriapoole-paintings / gloriapoole.RN / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / @gloriapoole /@gloria_poole / @Tartan_Bliss / @ProlifeNurse / @personhood1 / and other variations of my real, born with name and descriptors of my mission; at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone; 9 July 2014 at 9:05am.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...