Saturday, July 27, 2013

Thank U UGA for that alumni video of Alma Mater

The University of Georgia tweeted to me a video from the Alumni Association a few days ago that was wonderful. It brought to my mind such memories of my years at the University, and of my graduation from there. It brought tears to me, in a flood of memories. I remember when I graduated from UGA, my mama and daddy & both my daughters who were young at the time, were in the audience watching. Afterwards, my daddy said to me that it "was one of the happiest days of his life". That thrilled me because he did not dole out praise very much.

Last evening I began a sketch of the UGA mascot and finished it this morning. It's on my drawing board, in one of my sketch books. I am posting it here as a thank you to the University for sending me the alumni video. It's merely a sketch on paper, with liquid watercolors and it's my first attempt to sketch or paint an English bulldog, or as we would say in the state of Georgia, a bulldawg, as in 'how 'bout them dawgs?" the student slogan.

Copyright. Gloria Poole; aka gloriapoole; gpoole817; gloria0817; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapoole.RN; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; gloria-poole; gloria poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole with numbers after my name; Gloria in cursive on sketches and paintings. I Gloria Poole own all rights to the art I create. Those who break into my phones and computers via remote to steal will go to prison in GOD's time and way.

FYI. I also painted a sketch today of a peacock and sent it to myself, but it seems to have been ripped right out of the transit lane as it left my phone that I photographed it with, since it did not show up in my inbox but was sent per confirmation. Criminals lurk everywhere on the internet, it seems. I live alone and am divorced and no one else is authorized to use or have access to any computer , telephone, or electronic gadget of mine, but me. Never conduct any business that matters a whole lot on the web. There is no security on the internet.

You may write to me via email [if your intentions are not harmful to me}, and or call me on my landline tel in Missouri; or via my cell phone numbers or my numbers posted on some of my blogs . I am not tolerant of scams however, so if that is your purpose, don't bother.

Also, I do not consent for any number of mine, or any account of mine, or any of my intellectual property, to be ported or transferred to anyone. I have received several scam calls in the past few days, so am very wary.

Gloria Poole, RN and artist at my apt in Missouri; 27-July-2013 @ 5:17pm.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...