Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Painting & sketches by Gloria Poole of Missouri

I am adding here three sketches I created and a painting I painted of a mama in an old worn but loved chair holding an infant on lap and cat-napping. These photos are my own photos. I had to rephoto some of these. The first sketch is one I created of bare feet .

The second photo is my photo of the oil painting I painted that I already mentioned in first paragraph.

The third photo is my photo of a sketch I drew in ink years ago, and named "little boy & little girl have a secret".

The 4th sketch is the acrylic ethnic sketch I drew before I painted the oil painting that I named "The Scotsman" as one of the ethnic series of paintings I have painted/ sketched/ drawn for several years.

You may see more of the ethnic paintings and sketches I ave created on 2 of my specialized Picasa blogs at: https://picasaweb.google.com/115334933480582884622/MyEthnicPaintings_I_GloriaPoolePainted

https://picasaweb.google.com/115334933480582884622/SketchesByGloriaPooleRNAndArtistAlbumCreatedSeptember202013

Thanks for loyal viewers and readers.

Gloria Poole also known as Gloria signed on paintings by me in paint; on some sketches as Gloria Poole; and on web as gloriapoole; gpoole817; gloria0817; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; G-L-O-R-I-A; Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; gloriapoole1749 and other variations of my real, born with name of Gloria Poole. I Gloria am white, Christian, single,[ divorced twice] woman and the mother of two grown daughters whose names are Jennifer and Leigh; and I was born in state of Georgia. Gloria Poole at my apt and only residence which is in Missouri; 30-Oct-2013 at 7:04pm.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...