Monday, July 25, 2011

One of cybercriminals' tricks is.& Also WSJ: U nailed it today

I have discovered [and tested it to be sure] one of the cybercriminals ' tricks to take control of a computer and try to lock out/prevent the owner of the computer connecting to the internet. I want to post it so the cybersecurity teams could do something to solve the problem so GLAAD perverts* cannot break into computers.
The organized racket of GLAAD that has broken into millions of computers sort of like that PETA breaks in to where animals are and furriers to destroy, the GLAAD perverts break in to sabotage the govt computers and the computers of those who disagree with their pervert lifestyle. They break in via wifi that they stole through Sony PSP's that have 'adHoc" system of connecting from secured [what began as my connection,secured] to unsecured on every device it finds without any warning whatsoever. Then they alter the network settings putting the fake DNS server 0.0.0.0 instead of what was there to try to prevent the rightful owner from accessing their secured isp connection. After three reboots and adding back in my password and my correct settings I was able to get back online with my acct that NO ONE ELSE is authorized on but cybercriminals regularly break into.
Also, I have discovered that some news and some tech blogs add cookies to your computer to track your computer. I know Facebook is one of the sites that do that, and so does Groupon, Beluga,Heywire. And I have discovered that certain Apple apps on the iTunes store are illegal pedophile apps seeking s-e-x with young boys. I have notified Apple repeatedly, and then the FBI about those since I consider pedophile behaviors illegal and immoral and so does most of the nation.
Also, there is an article in CNNcom today money section about the $130 BILLION it has costs US companies to discover,correct, prevent, insure against cybercrime this year. Maybe the solution to the US economy is for all businesses to go OFFLINE and put that $130 billion into hiring real people with real sales ' skills and courtesy and efficiency,effectiveness. The anonymity of doing business on the web has ruined this nation because it is easier for faceless criminals to steal your info when they are shielded by isps and bad companies who in the so-called course of protecting their company name do not prosecute those who steal their customers' info and their customers financial info for their own gain. As long as the law winks-winks at cybercrime and the US govt gets a slice of the ill-gotten gains for those in high places,like the Clintons and Obamas, neither the economy nor the internet will get better.
Also, this is off topic but this is a composite blog covering all my thoughts at the moment. There is an article today on cnn.com written by "Carl Medearis" advising Christians to stop evangelizing and I definitely want to rebut that. Mr Medearis wrote a book about JESUS but clearly he does not know the WORDS of JESUS, who said "go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in The Name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Ghost; teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and lo, I AM with you always even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:19-20. Mr Medearis, you should not call yourself a missionary because clearly you are merely an ngo seeking entry into other countries for you own reasons. You are not a missionary--on mission for The Lord. Your sort of atheistic approach to the gospel is the reason the Middle East is Muslim and not Christian. When you do not teach the words of JESUS or know them, you are NOT Christian. Attending a secular or idol-worshipping service does not make you a believer. Only repenting of your sins,and being born again makes you a "Christian". I am a Christian and I am not quitting evangelizing nor quitting attempting to rebuke sinners. CNN be ashamed. You are HQ'ed in the deep south where born again Christians dominate yet you promote secular humanism as the government sponsored religion.
Read the website at http://www.home.earthlink.net/~gloria.poole1 [entitled I am Christian] for some about JESUS from The KJV, and some of the words of JESUS to know what HE taught. The teaching of Mr Medearis is false doctrine so Muslims don't be fooled by him.
Gloria Poole;@my apt in Missouri; 25-July-2011;10:04
*Footnote: the Bible in Leviticus calls them abominations but most of them don't know
English language very well and don't know what that means so I put pervert so they won't misunderstand. Educated people KNOW sodomy is a deadly lifestyle.
Update with this :From my fav article for today entitled "out of the Way, Please, Mr President" in the wsj.com online today are these words [quoting about Obama}: " He's like a walking headache. He's probably triggering Michele Bachmann's migraines." and "The president, if he is seriously trying to avert a debt crisis, should stay in his office." ...and "He should keep his face off TV." and .." he should choose Strategic Silence". That wsj article by P Noonan25-July-2011;10:37am.
Also I logged back in to clarify title. I have nothing against Google. I LOVE google and always have because they do not censor Christians or prolifers. The "plus" in 2nd title that I amended to "& also" on 3rd edit was not a reference to google+. I have not tried google plus and have no comments on it but generally I like google services and products. Gloria Poole

Happy Easter #sketch by #Gloria and see Republic MO photos-by-gloriapoole

#Watercolor #sketch drawn and painted by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of Republic Missouri and I signed it and put the date and...