Monday, June 27, 2011

Public Notice to Criminal Hacker breaking into my comp

I am back int my isp acct after con-men tried to lock me out of it by using stolen info and identity theft and those usual tricks of con-men everywhere: charm,deceit,fraud,theft. So now that you know that, I am posting to my blog [one of them] this notice to the criminal hacker who breaks into my computer via wifi and who attempts to 'config'/ alter my NetBios to try to lock me out of my own computer, this warning:
You are caught. You are going to the federal prison. Get ready. You are going to be there a long long time.
There are a lot of people on your trail including the feds.
I reason you will be there probably 20 yrs.
Gloria Poole; @my apt in Missouri; 1:15pm;27-June-2011

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...