Monday, June 6, 2011

Indiana Fight ACLU & Planned Parenthood Killers

I read in the Yahoo News today about the state of Indiana AG 's battle against that evil Planned Parenthood and their killing accomplices of the ACLU. I have much to say on this topic. I am a Registered Nurse of many years of work experience. In that capacity, I reviewed Medicaid hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Abortion Centers do not meet Ambulatory Surgery Center or hospital standards and never did. They are not subject to on-site review by Joint Accreditation . They are not reviewed by Ambulatory Surgery accreditating agencies. They are not reviewed by anyone. They are not better than they were before the heinous crime against humanity of "Roe v Wade" was forced on cowardly states by an unlawful decision of US Supreme Court.It was unlawful because the US Supreme Court has no authority to create public law and never did.
Because abortuaries do not meet national standards they are not 'qualified medical providers' in any legal sense of that phrase. They are not 'entitled' to taxpayer money as they are outside the boundaries of generally acceptable medical practice. They should be tarred and feathered and run out of town to exile, but better yet, they should be prosecuted and imprisoned for killing US citizens when they are the tiniest most defenseless of their lives .i.e. in the womb.
Humans only produce humans. That is medical fact. Humans are human from the beginning when the human male spermatozoa enters the human female egg.That is medical fact. They do not start out as a cabbage and become humans. They are always human. As such they must be protected from predators like planned parenthood killing machinery and propaganda pumping machinery and from the sort as is the ACLU.
Indiana, fight them to the US Supreme Court. Print this and submit it as my testimony as a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri with current license. I am willing to be a witness on behalf of the tiny humans in all courtrooms as long as short sessions required of me.You may contact me via my info on the State Board of Missouri and or my Missouri driver's license. Stop the killing machinery in Indiana and every state will follow suit.
Gloria Poole,RN;@my apt in Missouri;8:13am;6-June-2011

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...