Sunday, January 13, 2013

Was all the world hacked via Java?? & new sketches

I am logged in but getting my computer back to an operable state took most of two days. Was all of the world hacked last week? I read much in the news about the exploits being used via java.

This update is to let world know I am alive,and trying to prevent thugs from breaking into my computer(s) from remote locations and trying to create art , and trying to secure my own networks.

I know for certain my Verizon account I had on my tablets was hacked. The so-called solution sent to me by Verizon was also a trick! It didn't work at all! The note with it said all I had to do was move the SIM card from old mifi to the replacement; and I did that, but it didn't work. I have no confidence in Verizon whatsoever, now. I am glad they are not my isp account!

Anyway, because my computer screen is bizarre ( because java removed ) it is difficult to tell how this look will look.

But maybe it will be all right. Being hacked seems to be the on-going risk for anyone who accesses the web.

Gloria Poole; @ my apt in Missouri; 13-Jan-2013; 10:53pm . I logged back in after getting my computer more to the way it is supposed to be.

Here is a sketch I drew/painted last week that is on my drawing board still, surrounded by paint jars, brushes in water, glue,art supplies etc. I named it "you don't want me to have soda?" and it is [liquid] acrylics on bristol board [paper]. I do sketches in those when I really don't know if I can do the sketch or not, and don't want to "waste" expensive paint, trying. I do paint in oils but usually after I have an idea in my mind fairly well & have tried to sketch it first. That is not always so however. I have painted some paintings without sketching it first. Topics that I know very well are easy to sketch--others are not.

This is another sketch I also did last week & named it bullfight. My oldest daughter went to Spain & France between high school & college, and saw the Pamplona bull fight. I was reminded of that last week by photo I saw in the news, so tried to sketch it. The guy that looks backward is supposed to be twisting in his saddle as he saw bull attacking. I didn't quite get that correct; so will probably redo later on.

Gloria Poole; I added sketches13- Jan-2013; at 11:42pm;

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...