Saturday, December 29, 2012

Was that another fake obituary put by the wicked?

Google, GOD them, notified me of an obituary with my name on it. I think that was probably a fake obituary --the second of its kind--placed by the propaganda machinery of the killing-for-pay-hedonistic-atheistics-who-work-for-Planned_Parenthood. The reason I saw "probably a fake' is because I know I am alive, and I know there were 10 imposters using my name on Facebook and other places also. But the middle name on that obituary did not match my middle name, so who knows? But I did at one time have a NC RN license and lived in NC for 5 yrs --yrs ago. The pro-death industry is always trying to find some way to ruin me, or silence me, or negate my words or my effectiveness as R.N. Plus my second exhusband [DBP initials] is always trying to find some way to get out of court ordered payments of restitution that he owes me forever.

Well. I am alive and actually getting better bit by bit. I have had a tough past year, and because of trauma to me in July 2011 when someone nearly ran over me as I walked about.

I have not moved and have no plans to move. I am still sketching, painting, drawing, blogging, tweeting, praying. Most of all. I am still trying to make a difference on the prolife cause. And that is why the enemies of GOD hate me so much. JESUS said that those who hate HIM, would also hate His followers, so believers know that comes with the territory of being Christian.

I am Christian since age 7. I am also a US citizen with First Amendment liberties; but the killers of the unborn have tried to undo the First Amendment of prolifers. I am prolife absolutely, no apologies.

I console myself that the prodeathers will die off the earth in about another generation--they will have no offspring to replace them, and they won't likely get to heaven unless they repent. So they can't do much harm to those on the earth, from/ in hell.

This post doesn't have to be too long. I am alive, forevermore because my name is written in JESUS's book of life. Read the New Testament if you don;t have a clue what I am talking about.

Gloria Poole; gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloriapoole0817; gloria_poole; gloriapooleRN; gloriapoole.RN; Gloria Poole,RN. @ my apt in Missouri. Also, I am the WHITE woman born in state of Georgia.29-Dec-2012 @6:21am

PS I NEVER worked for or with DBP. He was never my business partner, never my boss. He is my 2nd exhusband since Oct 2007. Any woman that wants him, can have him with my blessing--he's the husband from hell.

Also, here is one of my paintings from 2004 that is in acrylic and is pretty well known. It was an icon on some of my websites for years. It is on my wall now. I have cousins in Savannah Georgia, and I saw an old rusted out trolley when I visited them years ago. I painted it the way I wanted too.Copyright all of my paintings, sketches, drawings, words, lessons as RN. I own all rights to my art I create. Gloria Poole/ gloriapoole/gpoole817/gloria0817/gloriapoole1749; gloria_poole;Gloria Poole.RN.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...