Monday, January 21, 2013

Keep on Keeping On til no abortions are legal

It is no surprise to anyone who has ever read anything I have written anywhere in the past 20 yrs, that I am prolife. That means that I oppose the premeditated murders of any human that is innocent. Human beings in their mothers' wombs are as innocent as it's possible to be.

The annual March for Life is not enough. It might help assuage the consciences of some; but it accomplishes no real change in the medico-politico-legal environment that has allowed the premeditated murders of about 100 MILLION U S citizens [in their mothers' wombs] since the evil of Roe v Wade became "acceptable" to some.

Sure, there are some incremental changes that are happening in the past 2 yrs. I am including some info about some of those in this next paragraph:

http://www.religiontoday.com/news/states-deliver-43-pro-life-laws-in-2012.html with quotes:

"In 2012, 43 pro-life provisions went into effect in 19 states, the second highest number after states enacted 92 pro-life laws in 2011." And also "Currently seven states ban abortions at 20 weeks, while similar laws in Arizona and Georgia are facing court challenges." And also, "Four states enacted provisions to counter President Obama’s healthcare law by banning abortion coverage in insurance exchanges, except in cases of life endangerment. Three states prohibited the use of telemedicine, which allows physicians to dispense abortion drugs through webcams. The practice has killed dozens and injured thousands more.

Many provisions also require pregnant women to have an ultrasound before having an abortion. In Virginia, women are given the option of hearing the fetal heartbeat, while Louisiana and Oklahoma required making the heartbeat audible. According to Option Ultrasound, when a women sees an ultrasound of her baby, she is 60 percent more likely to proceed with the pregnancy." And this wonderful quote: "And the trend looks like it will continue: Texas lawmakers plan to introduce six pro-life bills in 2013, with the support of Gov. Rick Perry. The bills range from banning late-term abortions to banning abortion insurance coverage to end-of-life care.

..and this wonderful quote:

“Now, to be clear, my goal, and the goal of many of those joining me here today, is to make abortion, at any stage, a thing of the past,” Perry said in December. “We cannot, and we will not, stand idly by while the unborn are going through the agony of having their lives ended.” These quotes are from that article, which was sent to my inbox and I am merely helping distribute the news [publicize PROLIFE news] . 21-Jan-2013; @ 12:06pm

Please do all that you can legally & morally do to make your voices heard on the subject of ending the heinous crimes against humanity ot abortion on demand. You can do any and all of these :

write letters to the Editor of your local newspaper;

write songs & sing them to encourage life;

lobby in congress as a citizen to oppose abortion

create blogs, websites, tweets to persuade people to be prolife

paint, sketch,draw prolife images, works of art [see footnote];

wrote poems about life [Google for my Tune and a Tear" on the subject];

make documentaries about the millions aborted;

write a movie script about prolife nurses & doctors who refused to bow to abortion;

produce, act in a movie about prolife people who are ordinary people doing extraordinary things;

PRAY every day, every night for GOD to end abortion.

I am adding a sketch I drew in pencil and named it "King Arthur", to this just as a way of sharing something [and hopefully, to draw more viewers to my message]:

This drawing is one of many I have done through the years in pencil. Footnote: I have not put many of those on blogs, but some of them were on my repository sites when I had the domain of gloriapoole.com [for years 2004-2011]. It is not about prolife cause; but I did put my oil painting of "Baby" on this blog in prior entries so scroll to see it. And added it to my blog at http://words-that-work-llp.blogspot.com yesterday. I add art I create to my blogs as I want too. I am not anybody's employee and my computers, isps, blogs belong to me. I painted a painting that I named "king David" that was in acrylics when I lived in Atlanta, GA.

Gloria Poole, RN & artist; @ my apt in Missouri; 21- Jan-2013 @ 12:33pm

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...