Thursday, August 7, 2014

More ethnic paintings painted by Gloria Poole of Missouri; Update

This first photo is oil painting I drew, painted, signed, photographed , uploaded as I did all art on this blog, and this painting I named "sleeping in a stetson". None of the photos/art in this post are real people but are only pretend people who do not exist anywhere, and which I created with a pencil and a paintbrush and paint. These are copyrighted images and I, Gloria Poole of Missouri, own all rights to them as the creator of them. See copyright below all art. I created all of these for the ethnic series I began in year 2006 and which I continue with sketches and oil paintings intermittently. Oil on canvas.

The second oil painting is one for ethnic series and I drew, painted, signed, photographed and uploaded it and named it "Brazilian man". It is also NOT a real person. Oil on canvas.

The third oil painting is one I drew, painted, signed, photographed and uploaded for my ethnic series and I named it "Peruvian" and it is also a make-believe person. The costumes and hats are similar to costumes I saw in person or in the news. Oil on canvas.

The fourth oil painting is one I drew, painted, signed, photographed and uploaded and named "Amazon woman". It is one of the ethnic series oil paintings I painted in the second batch of those. It is oil on canvas and not a real person.

The last photo is of a sketch only of one I drew and painted on paper, and named "Persian serving tea". It is also one of the hundreds of ethnic series sketches I have created since yr 2006. It is not a real person but similar to photo I saw in old missionary magazine.

You may see more of the ethnic series of paintings and sketches I created on this Picasa album of mine:

https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole and then select the album with words ethnicseries or ethnicpaintings in the label, and double click to enlarge them.

And also some of my art I created is on :

https://picasaweb.google.com/gloria0817

and on two flickr albums and about 4 Microsoft Live albums. Microsoft Live albums are notoriously not secure and are hacked by criminals at remote almost every time I add photos to them so I don't do that often. I have owned five Microsoft computers since year 2003 and I learned the hard way there is NO way to secure them. They build into them a "back-door" for the NSA and for any law enforcement office anywhere in world. I don't really use any Microsoft hardware since yr 2011. I would never buy another Microsoft anything for three reasons: 1) they are not secure and cannot be secured;2) they have less than a year's ability to function;3) Microsoft funds Planned Parenthood the killing organization around the world. I am law-abiding but unfortunately, I unwittingly married a thug [DBP] in Dec 2002,and am divorced from him since Oct 2007 but for the political censors of U S any reason to harass and aggravate a prolife citizen [me] is a good enough reason. I am sure it is going to take the power of GOD to defeat the baby-killing faction of the U S.

Copyright notice: this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole of Missouri. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, an artist in all mediums, a poet, author, cartoonist, illustrator, republican, prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter, photographer, citizen journo, mother of only 2 daughters who are grown and married, [but I have no sons], and Southern Baptist Christian,U S citizen born in the state of Georgia. Gloria Poole is my real, born with name, since I resumed my full maiden name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 and I removed the hated Pappas name from my name forevermore at same time since it was my married named during second marriage. You can read more about those tumultous four years of marriage on my blog in that previous name of https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com. I am thankful to GOD for that divorce! I barely survived those years married to a terrorist, who made lots of treats to kill me and law enforcement and his probation officers, and attorneys and Judges [" anybody [he said] who could send him to prison". DBP did physically injure me three different times in two different cities in Colorado. This blog and its content may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor be republished, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be printed at remote, nor copied, nor downloaded, nor saved to disk. it is covered by U S copyright law and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to it. The telephones associated with this account and any account of mine belong absolutely and only to me and are private and paid for by me with personal funds . One of the phones I own was paid for by my daughter Leigh with a bank card in yr 2007 when she was trying to save my life from being murdered by DBP in Aurora, Colorado.

Update on 7 August 2014 at 7:12pm by me Gloria to add this:

This morning a criminal tried to suspend one of my Tmobile cell phones by calling into Tmobile and tricking T-mobile staff. I got it back by calling T-Mobile myself and having the account identifier; but it took a few minutes. I tweeted about that event to the FBI, the FEC, and the FCC because telling T-Mobile is as talking to the wall in most cases. I don't speak Spanish and they don't speak English very well. Also,yesterday, I updated one of my prolife blogs of https://prolife-nurse.blogspot.com which the prodeathers in D.C. are fervently trying to squelch. So, I make a point of documenting every time criminals at remote break into an account of mine and every time my phones are tampered with by criminal stalkers. I suspect the person who told T-mobile to suspend my cell phone is my 2nd exhusband [initials DBP of Colorado] who has tried repeatedly to silence me since he tried to kill me in July 2006 in Aurora, Colorado. He is not now and never was authorized on any telephone account in my name. This paragraph is for law enforcement and @FBI.

Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / artist-gloriapoole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / G-L-O-R-I-A / @gloriapoole / @gloria_poole / gloria_poole / Ms Gloria Poole / PooleGloria / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo where RN is standard abbrev for Registered Nurse / and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole; at my own private not-shared apt in Missouri, on 6 August, 2014 at 8:08am. Update 7 August 2014 at 7:12pm by me Gloria at my apt in Missouri to add paragraph about Tmobile cell phone of mine being broken into by criminal stalkers.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...