Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sketch I painted named "bird on branch"

This is one of the sketches I drew and then painted with acrylics. Some people have seen prints in hardcopy [fine art prints made by professional press] of this sketch because I mailed it to some people to verify my ability to create art. It is obviously on my portable sketch board. [See the metal clips holding it in place?]. I have the original. Copyright and all rights to it belong to me .

At my apt in Missouri; Gloria Poole aka gloriapoole, gpoole817; gloria0817; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; gloria-poole; Gloria [in script on paintings & sketches & drawings I create; and other similar ways that I do not publicize to protect them.]

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...