Friday, April 5, 2013

Spaceship Photos I photographed on walkabout.; Prolife news

Photo 2:

Photo 3:

Photo 4: This photo below was a different day with a different camera and with about hour's difference in time of morning. The first three I photographed at about 8:38 am, and the fourth one about 9:30am on two consecutive days this week.

I took these photos with two different cameras near where I live and walkabout. I tweeted about these a few days ago. I am fascinated that none of the objects in red, blue are visible to my eyes, but only appear on the camera. I have many cameras --about 12 I think) and I use them intermittently, deciding based upon several factors; but often depending on the one or two I have with me at any given time. I think I am photographing either a spaceship or a satellite. Not sure. But I have photographed them in different locations, at different hours of the day, in different states. Usually just random photos as I walkabout. Enjoy.

Also, I would appreciate it if you would follow me on twitter at @gloriapoole or read the website with archives included at https://twitter.com/gloriapoole; or follow me at @gloria_poole ; or any of the 3 prolife twitter accts I have/write :@ProlifeNurse; @personhood1;@Tartan_Bliss. Gloria Poole {RN & artist] in Missouri at my apt; 5-April-2013 @ 9:54am.

I logged back in today to add some good news for baby humans. The backlash against the media blackout of prolife events has begun in earnest. When the light of the sun [sunshine laws' basis] shines on evil, evil vanishes [according to the bible, but paraphrased]. Here are snippets from the articles you should read about prolife events. These were sent to my inbox to help publicize.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/conservative-leaders-slam-media-blackout-over-gosnell-planned-parenthood; Quote: "– Twenty-one leaders in the pro-life and conservative movements have signed a statement denouncing national broadcast networks ABC, CBS, and NBC for failing to give any attention to the murder trial of Philadelphia “House of Horrors” abortionist Kermit Gosnell. The statement, written by L. Brent Bozell..." and " ABC, CBS, and NBC have not mentioned the case even once on either their morning or evening news shows". And " The letter continued, “The horrific excesses of the abortion industry – exemplified by Gosnell and Planned Parenthood – are major, national news stories any way you look at them. But the pro-abortion liberal media are determined to hide them from the public. The media have a solemn duty to the American people to report the news, not just news that helps the positions they support. It’s unprofessional, it’s disgusting, and it’s inhuman.”

My favorite NFL player who happens to be Christian= Tim Tebow is speaking at prolife event; [with great photo of that handsome man]: http://www.sportsworldreport.com/articles/13055/20130405/tim-tebow-rumors-new-york-jets-search-for-trade-with-new-england-patriots-or-cleveland-browns-as-quarterback-speaks-at-pro-life-pregnancy-center.htm; with quote: "Tebow will appear at an Involved for Life event in April at the Dallas Omni Hotel and the following day he will also appear at a Trinity Christian Academy fundraiser." [from The Dallas News]. YEA! This is wonderful news to me because the tiny preborn humans need a man like Tim Tebow to stand up & be counted for them. He's a great Christian influence and I thought GOD had great things for him to do when I saw that Tim Tebow prolife ad years ago on national TV.

Happy Easter #sketch by #Gloria and see Republic MO photos-by-gloriapoole

#Watercolor #sketch drawn and painted by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of Republic Missouri and I signed it and put the date and...