Wednesday, April 17, 2013

See my 1st try at making rings

This photo is my photo of my hand wearing the very first ring I ever made [successfully]; and you might as well know I was inspired by some of the sort of eclectic designs in the Robert Redford jewelry catalog. I'ts not a perfect ring, nor a perfect photo. I could only photo with one hand ! And usually need both on camera to steady it especially if standing. But you can get an idea of it and see the design .

I like making almost anything--cakes with decorated patterns and stories with icing; jewelry in form of necklaces, pendants, bracelets; ceramic dolls when my two daughters were little; and then making clothes for the dolls; and of course, painting, sketching, drawing intermittently. And photographing all the time as I walkabout. And blogging, writing, tweeting also. And I love tinkering [to a degree] with electronic gadgets/ computers/ devices.

It's a way of being productive; but I buy most of the jewelry I actually wear. It was a fun way to spend an afternoon.

Copyright notice: I own the copyright to all "works" I create and I work for myself only in my apt [home office/studio] . I reserve all rights to what I create for me. See the links to other websites/blogs of mine in previous posts. Gloria Poole @ my apt and only residence in Missouri; 17-April-2013; 4:50pm;

Happy Easter #sketch by #Gloria and see Republic MO photos-by-gloriapoole

#Watercolor #sketch drawn and painted by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of Republic Missouri and I signed it and put the date and...