Sunday, June 20, 2021

Photo-by-gloriapoole,selfie, and sketch by me Gloria of Springfield Missouri 20Jun2021

This is a photo of me that was photographed in my daughter Jennifer's house in Omaha about a week ago. However, I came back to Springfield Missouri two days later. Copyright Notice.

This is a sketch I drew and painted in watercolor , signed, photographed, uploaded today when I changed my header to a photo of me taken in Omaha, Nebraska also last week. I am a white woman but the internet consistently tries to alter my photos to make me look either Indian, or totally different in some way. Part of that is because about a dozen scammers/i.d. thieves/con-people try regularly to steal my name and content to substitute in their domains that have nothing to do with me. That selfie of me is not what I would call a great photo, but does anyone look their best after having traveled 600 miles? My hair is pulled to one side and is brown, and quite long. I like it long in winter and to accomplish that I have to also have it long in summer!

Copyright Notice: all content I post to this blog or any blog account of mine is content I created and own the copyrights too. You viewers may not download it, copy it, reproduce it, print it, store it to your flash drives, or in any way represent it as being your content. I , Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist, photographer of /in Springfield Missouri, own all rights to all content I created at any time, in any place, in any state, or country, by any method,technique, with any medium, tool,brush,pencil,pen,ink,paint, device whether or not I photograph it and whether or not I upload it to a public platform. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloriapoole.RN/ Ms Gloria Poole / Poole,Gloria/ gloria0817 / gpoole817/ gloria-poole / gloria.poole / gloria_poole. Springfield Missouri. 20Jun2021 ;4:28pm.

Posted by me Gloria Poole today 20June 2021 at 4:28pm from my own private apartment in Springfield Missouri using my own camera, my own computer and my own wired ethernet coming into my apartment. I have other computers/tablets/devices/phones/routers also. I am the only tenant in this apartment.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...