Saturday, June 5, 2021

Public Service Message for FBI, posted by me Gloria Poole,RN, of Springfield MO

I read an article in BBC today that says FBI is asking for info and I am posting the basics here as a public service message. The public is generally good to respond to FBI request for public's help.

FBI wants to know who read article about killing of 2 FBI agents in Florida?:

Read specifics at https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57367093;

Article on web 5Jun2021;7:12am

Also in the news is something that pleased me. The state of North Carolina has a county government that has the right attitude about products and services, meaning commerce in U S is for everyone, and they decided to teach big corporation Coca-Cola a lesson in civics.

Surry County, NC banned Coca-Cola vending in govt bldgs as blowback to Coca-Cola political attack on Georgia:

and that article has this quote:

"Michael Jordan once said 'Republicans buy sneakers too' when asked why he didn't make public comments about politics," Harris wrote. "Citizens of Surry County and across America are growing increasingly tired of large multinational corporations and their CEOs pushing an increasingly intolerant, bigoted, left-wing, divisive political agenda on its customers."

That article is in https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-carolina-county-bans-coca-115733880.html;

4Jun2021;5:35pm

Also, I have updated other blogs of mine bit by bit including my Lifes'Entertainment blog which is also a public service sort of thing. You can read some of the news about music industries'entertainment festivals, concerts coming this year and next at:

https://lifes-entertainment.blogspot.com.

Postd 5th June 2021 at 8:03am by me Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist; Springfield Missouri, from my own apartment with my own equipment and my internet into my apartment via ethernet cable(s).

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...