Sunday, June 6, 2021

Selfie and photos I photographed over Memorial Day by me Gloria Poole,RN,artist,Springfield MO

I, Gloria Poole, [Registered Nurse, artist,writer,blogger,] posting my most recent photo of myself and some photos I photographed in Nebraska last week:

Selfie from May 28th2021, Scars and all. I have endured major trauma and lived to tell about it TWICE!

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse/artist/writer/cartoonist/blogger/mother/white/Christian/woman a.k.a. gloriapoole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloria0817; gpoole817; Ms Gloria Poole; "Poole,Gloria"and other internet handles including "Prolife Nurse"; create all content I post to any blog, display or public platform, via any method, medium, tool, device, whether words/paintings/sketches/drawings/cartoons/photos; and I own all copyrights to it under

U. S., E.U. and U.K. laws. You may view it but you may not download it, copy it, reproduce it, print it, store it on your computer, or in any way claim that you have the "right"to add my created content to your domains/platforms without my express written permission. Anyone may quote me as long as I am cited as the source of my own words.

Posted today 6June 2021 at 8:50am by me Gloria Poole, as above stated, and I am a U S citizen born in state of Georgia, educated there as both R.N., and business degree woman, and entrepreneur/artist of sorts. For the record, I post my content from my own apartment in Springfield Missouri which is not shared with anyone, and with my own equipment and internet that comes into my apartment via ehternet cable(s) and router(s) which I bought.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...