Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I photographed flowers on walkabout

These are some of the photos I photographed on a couple of days of walkabouts. The landscaping here is getting more beautiful. Missouri is almost as pretty as state of Georgia, but doesn't have as many azaleas as Georgia has. Enjoy looking.

Also, I have tweeted much in the past few days. You could follow me at @gloriapoole [or on other twitter accts of mine also]; or read the content at https://twitter.com/gloriapoole; or on another twitter acct of mine at https://twitter.com/ProlifeNurse.

Gloria Poole aka gloriapoole; gpoole817; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; g-l-o-r-i-a or as title on a blog G-L-O-R-I-A; gloria_poole; gloria.poole; gloriapoole-artist; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; gloriapoole.RN; Gloria Poole,RN.

Copyright on all art I create and photographs I photograph. At my apt in Missouri; 10:27am, 19 June-2013, Gloria Poole.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...