Saturday, June 22, 2013

Christians, be Salt and light to a dying world.

One of the things that I read about in the news is when so-called Christians "apologize" for the word of GOD {The Bible.} If you call yourself Christian, and your primary goal is to please the world, you are not Christian. Christians are called to be the salt and the light for the world. Salt in a wound, hurts. Light to darkness is startling. I quote from the Scriptures as JESUS spoke to His followers:

"Ye are the salt of the earth; but if the salt have lost its savour [taste] wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and trodden under foot of men. Ye ae the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel [basket] but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father[GOD] which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets; I am not come to destroy but to fulfill. For verily, I say unto you, 'til heaven and earth pass [away], one jot or one tittle [bit] shall in no wise pass from the law [of GOD] , till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven;but whosoever shall teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. " Matthew 5: 13-19, King James Holy Bible.

"For what is a man advantaged if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away [into the pit]? For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and My Words [JESUS speaking] of him, shall The Son of Man be ashamed when He shall come into His own glory and in His Father's, and of the holy angels. " Luke 9:25-26, KJV

"These words spake JESUS in the treasury as He taught in the temple, and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come. then said JESUS again unto them, 'I go my way, and ye shall seek me; and shall die in your sins; whither I go, ye cannot come.'. Then said the Jews, 'will he kill himself?' because he saith "whither I go, ye cannot come'. And He said unto them, 'ye are from beneath; I am from above; ye are of this world: I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you that ye shall die in your sins; for if ye believe not that I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins.' Then said they unto Him, "who art thou?'. And JESUS saith unto them, 'even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge of you; but HE [GOD] that sent Me is true; and I speak those things which I have heard of HIM. " John 8: 20-26, KJV.

"Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you, Henceforth, I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth; but I have called you friends; for all the things that I have heard of my Father [GOD] I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you that ye should go and bring forth fruit; and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of The FATHER {GOD} in My Name, HE may give it you. These things I command you, that ye love one another. If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love its own; but because I have chosen you out of the world; therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, 'the servant is not greater than the his lord. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for My Name's sake, because they know not HIM that sent Me. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had [awareness] of sin; but now they have no cloak for their sin. He that hateth Me, hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin; but now, they have they both seen and hated both Me and my Father [GOD]. But this cometh to pass, that The Word might be fulfilled as written in their law: 'they hated Me without a cause'. But when The Comforter {Holy Spirit] is come, Whom I will send unto you from The Father [GOD in heaven] even The Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from The Father, He shall testify of Me. And ye shall also bear witnesses because ye have been with Me from the beginning." John 15: 14-27, KJV.

I ask you to read these scriptures and understand the principles of Christianity from them. Christians are to be:

1) followers of JESUS, learning HIS words and living by them;

2) not focused on pleasing the world [the secular, worldly goals];

3) not trying to 'offend no one';

4) teaching the truth of the Scriptures;

5) lighting a candle wherever they see the darkness of sin;

6) obeying the Commandments of The Lord;

7) bearing fruit that should endure through generations;

8) teaching the commandments of GOD;

9) being ever aware that JESUS is judging them and all people;

10) bearing witness of The LORD JESUS to the world.

If you do not know JESUS as your Saviour, your friend, your Redeemer from the pit of hell, then pray in sincerity to address Him by Name, and ask Him in your own words to reveal HIMSELF to you, to tell you the truth, to save you from your sins. HE will do that in His way and timing.

I am still painting and still blogging and still tweeting. But this post is provoked by news that Christians apologized to perverted people that GOD HMSELF labeled abomination. That is a sin. The scripture that says that is:

"He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to The Lord'. Proverbs 17:15. kjv. For humans to attempt to justify,or excuse what GOD HIMSELF has labeled sin or even worst abomination [meaning they can no longer be redeemed but are doomed to hell] is a serious affront, mockery of GOD's word, and a sin in itself. Christians should never try to appease sinners by denouncing GOD.

Gloria Poole, RN & artist , @ my apt in Missouri; 9:51am; 22-June-2013;

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...