Saturday, October 16, 2021

4 watercolor sketches by Gloria Poole,RN in Springfield Missouri

I. Gloria Poole, drew this, painted it with watercolors,signed it, photographed it, unploaded it, posted it, and copyright it. See notice below.

I, Gloria Poole, drew this, painted it, signed it, photographed it, uploaded it and copyright it. See Notice below.

I, Gloria Poole, also drew/painted/signed/photographed/uploaded/posted/ copyright this . See notice below.

I. Gloria Poole, a/k/a/ gloriapoole; a/k/a gloria0817; ; a/k/a gpoole817; and other ways of writing my real, born with name, drew/painted/signed/photographed/uploaded/posted and copyright all 4 of these sketches. See Copyright below.

Update on 23Oct2021 at 8:53pm by me Gloria to add in a site of mine that Google converted to their new version and I am so glad. it has some of my oil paintings and ethnic paintings and sketches I drew/painted through the years. I have always loved google and appreciate that they are so good to me. You can view it at :

https://sites.google.com/site/paintingsofgloriapoole/some-ethnic-series-and-oil-paintings-drawn-painted-signed-photographed-uploaded-by-gloria-poolernartist-of-missouri-over-yrs-2007-present. Also I updated another blog of mine today at https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com .

My hand-written Copyright Notice. I , Gloria Poole, reserve all copyrights in the US, EU and UK laws to myself. Viewers may not copy, nor download, nor print, nor save to discs; not republish in any form any work I create or have ever created at any point in time in any place I have ever lived.

I. Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist, writer, cartoonist, author, blogger, former tweeter til i.d. thieves stole my identity; and illustraot of cartoon book I drew, painted, wrote; and mother and white, christian, woman, U S citizen born in state of GA, posted this today 16 Oct 2021 at 6:50am. Update by me Gloria on 21st Oct 2021 at 10:13pm to add in this:

I have always promoted the prolife cause in every way I could. Tonight I posted an update to my blog https://prolife-nurse.blogspot.com and it's important. I ask all to read it. Also, I updated another blog of mine with all the Bible scriptures I could find in which the Holy Bible says choose life; human life issues; and posted it to my:

https://save-the-baby-humans.blogspot.com. If you don't know why you believe what you believe, you cannot easily defend it. Please edcuate yourselves [readers] on the scriptures about life, for your own sake and the sake of your generations to come.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...