Tuesday, July 13, 2021

It rained 4 days I painted paintings

I, Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist in all mediums,of/in Springfield Missouri, have stayed indoors for about 4 days because of threats of hail, tornados, and actual downpours, and suspicious persons in parking lot. I decided it was a good time to assemble all my supplies and paint some new paintings. I actually painted 2 new oil paintings on canvas. I thought I would have them completed to post here but not quite yet. I am just saying. So stay tuned.

Also I recenlty updated with public health info my public health blog https://gloriapoole-RN-artist.blogspot.com.

Posted today by me Gloria Poole,R.N.,artist, writer/blogger/photographer at times, from my own apartment in Springfield Missouri, using my own equipment I bought and paid for, as usual. I write that for documentation since there are criminal elements trying to hijack my name, my content create, my telephones and my life. I am the only tenant in this "private"apartment in Springfield Missouri so don't be decieved by frauds.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...