Sunday, April 5, 2015

Peacock Mixed Media2 and #cartoon Missouri moose created by Gloria Poole,RN,artist of Missouri and Georgia created on 5 April 2015

This is my second try in 2 days to make mixed media of a peacock with appliques and acrylic. I made one yesterday also and posted it to my https://gpoole817.blogspot.com. This art is 22 x 31 inches and is acrylic paint and appliques I cut from decorative papers.

I also made other birds using paint and appliques and posted that art to my https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com.

This is my signature I signed on an oil painting I painted years ago, and because it has been on my blogs intermittently since about 2004, I am posting it here to identify this blog as mine since 2004. This is necessary because there are constant efforts by a cybercriminal/criminal/ID thief to steal my name, art I create, and my identity.

This is a cartoon I drew and painted on 2 April 2015 from photos I photographed of a moose, here in Missouri. I photographed the moose [on the wall] several times from different angles so I could draw from it and so there may be more cartoons or sketches of moose to come.

Also, I did draw another cartoon of a moose about 2 years ago with a full rack antlers and including the body and not just the head. I think I put that cartoon on my cartooning blog at https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com and it would be in the archives of 2 yrs ago, approximately. I have the actual cartoon so can re-photograph it if need be but that takes time because I have created [drawn, painted, sketched] about 1045 pieces of art since about 1991 and I have to sort them to find that particular one. I looked for that #cartoon on that #cartooning site of mine and it has been stolen off the blog by cyber-criminals. I have to constantly re-secure that blog. But I did find it on this online album of art I created :https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole/SketchesByGloriaPooleRNAndArtistAlbumCreatedSeptember202013

Also, I drew other sketches of animals and I put some of those on my mini exhibit of art blog at https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com.

Update on 4 April 2015 at 11:51am by me Gloria Poole to add that I posted the mixed media of birds that consist of appliques and paint that I made today to my G-L-O-R-I-A blog at:

https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com.

And I also posted my annual effort to remind all what Easter is about to my :

https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.

Update on 7 April, 2015: yesterday I completed the oil painting I had been painting on for about 7 days, and I posted it to my blog https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com. It is a horse and rider because horse races are coming up in Kentucky, NY and England. Also, for the record, I have other blogs that I regularly post art that I create too, so make sure you visit those also. Each one is different and I create them one by one with the art of the day so to speak, as I create art I am willing to share to view for public.

Also, for the record, all telephones associated with this blog and its underlying account and indeed, any blog of mine, belong entirely and exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of and in Missouri. The phones are physically in my apt except when I walkabout. However, I do have a wired, landline telephone and a private dsl in my apt also. Also, for the record, my 2nd exhusband [initials DBP] NEVER represented me in any endeavour even when I was married to him those horrible 4 years in which he tried to kill me several times. He never had any authority to use my name or the art or photos I created or log into any online account of mine. Do not be fooled by ID thieves and criminals!

I purposefully did not put my neon green personal logo for this year because cybercriminals tried to "hook" it for their purposes. So, I will create another one. In the meantime, this is my personal recognition of this site as belonging to me entirely.

My copyright this blog.

My copyright notice for my big digital camera that I use often to photgraph with.

My photo of U S flag to remind all that I am U S citizen, born in state of Georgia and residing in Missouri. And that I have all guarantees of U S Constitution including first amendment.

This is one of my christian cross necklaces to remind all that I am born again Christian and adhere closely to the Holy Bible including the Old Testament and the commandments of GOD, not to make graven images of GOD, nor bow down in worship to any thing made by humans.

This is my selfie in spring 2014 but I look exactly the ame today--still put my hair in lop-sided pony tail especially when walking about and or painting with oils and solvents.

As always this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri and I own all rights to it. I do not have a son, and I have only 2 grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh who also have minor children of their own. Copyright notice 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil drawings I often also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my isp account shared with anyone. Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 3 April 2015 at 7:00pm. Update by me Gloria on 4th April 2015 at 11:55am to add in update paragraph Update by me Gloria on 5th April 2015 at 9:43am to add in photo of mixed media peacock and my signature in red. .

Happy Easter #sketch by #Gloria and see Republic MO photos-by-gloriapoole

#Watercolor #sketch drawn and painted by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of Republic Missouri and I signed it and put the date and...