Sunday, September 2, 2012

Was First Amendment Revoked by Obama?

This past week, I tried to watch the Republican National Convention on several different devices/computers with different operating systems. Virtually 100% of the Romney & Ryan full speeches were blocked from transmitting. On CNN, CBS, youtube, on WSJ. So first question is how and when did Obama revoke the first amendment freedom of press and freedom of religious & political speech? Second question: why are the mainstream presses not howling in protest of censorship? Could it be that the democratic-propaganda-machinery-disguised-as-newspapers-were-doing-the-censoring-to-get-their-paycheck-from-Obama-campaign sort of week? What say ye? Also, on the subject of the prolife cause. It seems that Mitt Romney is not truly prolife at all; but thank GOD, Paul Ryan is. Of course, anyone who knows the false doctrine of the state of Massachusetts that promotes sodomy, and has many fake research labs to chop, slice, dice, crush, extract human embryoes for $$$$$$ is not really surprised that Romney is trying to straddle the fence between good and evil. Most of what Massachusetts does is evil. Most of what most republicans across the nation who don't live in Massachusetts want is good, and that is ending the horror of abortion, ending the government arm-twisting about sodomy as a false "right", ending the using the public schools as the tool of propagandists. What to do about the quasi-prolife Romney? Well. I figure if he believes 99% of abortions should not be permitted that is better than the evil Obama who wants every baby in the womb to be put on a list to be destroyed so he can get his dividends from the Massachusetts' killing/fake research "labs"/ factories. So is allowing incremental change acceptable? Is there any other option in the U S where the shadow government of Planned Parenthood really controls Congress and the White House like puppets on a string? Until the many-headed serpent of Planned Parenthood is "killed" [figuratively through acts of Congress and from private business refusing to sponsor or promote them] the battle between good and evil rages on, in the U.S. and everywhere. There is a scripture and I am including it here because it reminds me Who is in control, and it is not Obama. It is written, "be not deceived. GOD is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7, King James Holy Bible. That being the case, I think Obama will be assassinated while in office because he has assassinated more than 1300 people who were never charged with a crime, never tried in any court, never found guilty, never allowed to present evidence or question their accusers or appeal. That opinion is based entirely upon the scripture as quoted. I do not know of or participate in any sort of killing [of him, or otherwise]. I believe the Bible to be true and therefore I believe God will not allow Obama to publicly mock HIM.Obama is trying to mock GOD by insisting he has a right to assassinate and a right to kill God's innocents in the womb. But there is another scripture that says the blood of the innocents cried out unto GOD. [Read Genesis 9:6,kjv; Deuteronomy 19:10,21:9,32:43;I Samuel 19:5,2 Kings 21:16; Isaiah 1:15,34:7;Jeremiah 19:4, 22:3,17, 26:15;Ezekiel 14:19,16:38, 23:45;33:4,5,6,8;35:5,36:18,Joel 3:19;Lamentations 4:13,14; as some of the scriptures about God's warning to nations, people, and civilizations about shedding innocent blood.] Also read Leviticus 20:13 about the different God makes in what responses are appropriate for those whom Gd designates as evil. The U.S has disintegrated because it has tried as a result of pagan leader Obama to neutralize the word of GOD and to install abomination in the U S ' civilization as a government-endorsed "right" when GOD clearly labels it a sin in Romans chapter one, and Leviticus in several scriptures; and to force upon the nation a codified killing plan to kill the innocents of God in the womb [ObamaCare] . I believe based upon a lifetime of a personal relationship with The LIVING LORD JESUS in heaven, that unless the U S repents and turns back to GOD, that the U S as it is known today, will cease to exist on the world stage and on the continent of North America also. I believe the Hand of GOD will destroy the U S for a period of time determined by GOD, unless the killing scheme is revoked, unless the people en masse repent, unless the people select righteous leaders and unless the people denounce sin. Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri; 2-Sept-2012; 11:25 am ; I logged back in to add these because as I was writing the above, someone broke into my computer from remote, broke my connection, and tried to prevent me from publishing my words. So here are the other scriptures relebant to this post, that I was looking up, and the Obama-campaign hacker broke into my internet [ 1 of my private isp connections] . The scripture about innocent blood crying to God is from Genesis 4:10. Other scriptures in King James Bible on this subject are: Deuteronomy 32:35,41,43; Psalms 94:1, 149:7; Isaiah 34:8; Psalms 94:21; Jeremiah 51:6,11,36; Psalms 106:38; Proverbs 6:17; I Thessalonians 4:6; Jeremiah 7:6; Isaiah 59:7; Ephesians 35:6; Ezekiel 23:45-46; Lamentations 4:16-->5:1-22; Jude 7; Romans 12:19; Ezekiel 25:17;Luke 21:22; Hebrews 10:30; Exodus 20:13, Matthew 18:13. Update @ 1:00pm: I discovered how the Obama campaign is breaking into my computer & isp acct. They are using my email that I set up of . That email of mine [and only mine] was getting tons of ads sent to it for illegal substances . So I reported it to the U S Dept of Justice in yr 2011 but that was before I knew for certain that DoJ is corrupt and does things illegal under the U S Constitution. So instead of arresting the drug dealers and known criminals in Colorado who were trying to hijack my email and account, the DoJ hijacked my email of artist at centurytel.net for Obama's campaign use. Just so you know. The Dept of Justice stole my email account of for their use. Do not send any email to me to it because they changed the login password so I cannot login to it. Century Tel keeps telling me to call them and tell them the password that I changed through encryption so they can give it to the criminal exhusband who is not authorized on my account. Or they keep offering me an insecure chat because what they are trying to do is connect to my computer through the backdoor. But I won't. That email is not relevant to my life--I put notices on my blogs that it was stolen FROM me by the U S Dept of Justice; and I am not playing con-games with criminals; not now, not ever! FYI. Conduct yourselves accordingly. Gloria Poole; @ my apt in Missouri; 2 Sept, 2012; 1:00 pm.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...