Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Oil Painting I painted named The Schloss, w photo of Me

This photo above is me standing in front of the painting you see below. I am actually tall but not as tall as this painting, which is six feet tall. I am adding these here today because I am still having problems adding my own name to my own websites in some cases, and in trying to prevent others from using my websites [logging into them to steal the photos] and/or my paintings and avoiding confusion about them.

This is my photo of my huge oil painting that I painted in 2008 and named The Schloss which is German but in English means the Castle. It is also on a couple of other websites of mine. It is 48 X 60 inches in size and is signed in the lower right corner.

I also have other photos of me that are on other websites and you could see some of those at :
http://gloriapoole.me.uk/images. And of course, that is me in the photo at the bottom of this website.
/s/ Gloria Poole, R.N.. and artist, Denver Colorado 80203; 16-Aug=2009 @ 4:39 PM


Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...