Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sketches time for love ,happy lil garden by me Gloria Poole of Springfield Missouri

I, Gloria / Gloria Poole,R.N. artist, drew this in graphite, painted it with watercolors veryquickly. It's just a sketch in a sketch book, a visual representation of an idea. I signed it, photographed it with more than 1 camera, and uploaded it to this blog of mine. I named it "time for love". Copyright.

I, Gloria / Gloria Poole,R.N., artist, also drew and painted this watercolor sketch and named it "happy lil garde"" as noted on it. It is also a mere sketch on paper, that I drew quickly without a lot of thought or effort. I grew up on a farm, where my daddy grew soybeans, millet, vegetables, peanuts and roses in his front yard. My paternal grandfather also grew roses in his front yard and it is very pleasant memory for me. Roses are beautiful to look and wonderful smelling when they all bloom"I cannot draw roses quickly! I have tried dozens of times. They are such complex and delicate leaves and brilliance that it awes me because it always reminds me of the handiwork of GOD Himself. So I painted simple flowers quickly like in a country garden. Copyright.

I, Gloria / Gloria Poole,R.N.,artist / gloriapoole/ gloria.poole/ gloria-poole/ gloria_poole/ gpoole817/ gloria0817 / "Ms Gloria Poole"/ "Poole,Gloria"/ gloriapoole.RN/cartoonist.gloria/ wrote this copyright notice on sketch paper and photographed it several times with several cameras including my big digital camera. I, Gloria Poole,/gloriapoole own all copyrights in US, E.U., and U.K. law to all art/paintings/drawings/sketches/"clip art"/ graphic illustrations/cartoons/ words/poems/essays/articles/blogs/tweets/ that I create with any tool/brush/computer program/app/pen/dip pen/pencil/ink/pigment/medium in any style/methd/technique/genre or have created in the past at any place I have ever lived, whether or not I photograph it and whether or not I publicly display it anywhere. You readers may look but you may not copy/reproduce/print/reprint/reproduce/alter/modify/post any content of mine nor may you represent yourselves as being me by using my real name of Gloria Poole, nor my selfies, nor my signature nor my content.

I, Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist. blogger, writer, cartoonist, illustrator, author, mother, white, christian, single-again woman, U.S. citizen, posted this today 1st Sept 2021 at 7:31am, from my own apartment in Springfield Missouri, using my own equipment.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...