Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sketches by me Gloria Poole,RN of Springfield Missouri

I drew this, painted it simply with watercolors, signed it, put the date on it, photographed it more than once with more than one camera and a real camera that belongs ONLY to me, and I am posting it today, with my Coprught protections on it. See notice below. I was trying to create a surreal drawing.

I also drew and painted this with watercolors , which is the usual medium I use for sketches recently, and I named it "wi fi bench in the Ozarks"as an idea that park/transit/city street benches could be made of metal and be receiver of wi fi signal from satellite(s) and transmitter of signal to city residents and travelers. It is an idea of mine that began with idea to draw a complicated garden then morphed into an innovative idea which i tried to draw but didn't get curved wi fi lines too even! I signed it, put date on it, photographed it more than once with more than one method/camera [as back up since a well known computer manufacturer tried to steal 32 GB of my original photos 2 days ago] and I am posting it here to this blog of mine today 11 Sept 2021 at 7am. Copyright protections under USA, E.U. and U.K. laws. See notice below.

My hand-written COPYRIGHT NOTICE to warn that all content I create/ art/paintings/drawings/sketches/graphics/poems/articles/essays/tweets/blogs/"clip art"are copyright protected by US law [I am a U S citizen by birth] and in EU and U S law . Viewers may view but they may NOT: download/copy/print/reprint/save to their disks/reproduce/tweet/modify/claim as theirs any thing I create!

Posted today 11th Sept 2021 at 7:15am by me Gloria Poole,who is Registered Nurse, artist/blogger/photographer/author/cartoonist/mother/white woman/single-again woman/U S citizen/writer/citizen journo, from my own private apartment in Springfield Missouri, using my own equipment I bought.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...