Monday, April 26, 2021

Sketch One man band by Gloria Poole,RN of Springfield MO

Yesterday, I drew this first in pencil, then painted it with watercolors, just quickly; and then photographed it to document it on 2 different cameras, and signed it of course and added location along with year to my signature, and uploaded it to this blog of mine. The musician is NOT a real person in sketch--just one I created with a pencil and paint. Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, [Registered Nurse, white woman to distinguish me from imposters who use my name unlawfully] own all copyright in US and E.U. and U.K. law to all content I create by any method.

Posted today 26th April 2021 at 7:50am by me Gloria Poole of and in Springfield Missouri, U S citizen by birth, white woman, Registered Nurse/artist/writer/author/blogger.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...