Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Bird sketch watercolor by me Gloria Poole,RN of Springfield MO

I, Gloria Poole, drew this sketch and painted it with watercolors and signed it, put year on it, photographed it with 2 cameras, and uploaded it. I selected this because of the BBC article today about how the EU has ruled that "bird gluing"is illegal. Well, of course! That article was about a bird catching technique that is putting glue on branches to catch birds. I honestly cannot imagine anyone doing that. However, I believe The Holy Bible to be true and it says most birds are for human consumption in health laws of Leviticus. Some birds are NOT for human consumption and those birds are the ones in the predator class of birds and species. I love to watch birds! I watch them from my balcony and as I walk about, and photograph them every chance I get. I photographed the local geese from near by lake probably 10,000 times by now. I thought the "green leaves" around the fake bird would be give away that this is not an exact representation of any actual bird--only an artist interpretation of one,

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, own all laws in the US and E.U. Copyright laws to all content I create in any form, on any medium, with any technique, medium, method, or surface and including digital art which I label "clip art"because it is so stylized, at least the way I create "clip art". Viewers may not copy/download/print/reprint/publish/alter/tweet/reproduce art I create or words/poems/essays/articles I write in any form with my written on paper permission. I have never given nor sold my copyrights to anyone.

Posted today 17 March 2021 at 7:19am by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist, writer, cartoonist,photographer, a.k.a.Gloria on art I create/draw/sketch/paint/ sign and as gloriapoole, gloria0817, gpoole817; Ms Gloria Poole;"Poole,Gloria"; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapoole.RN; from my own private apartment in Springfield Missouri.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...