Thursday, January 28, 2021

Watercolor drawing by me Gloria Poole of Springfield Missouri

This is a plain drawing on plain paper as I am practicing my watercolor skills and trying to get back in mood to create art. I drew it, painted it, signed it, made notation about what I intended it to be, photographed it, uploaded it. However, as far as I know no one has ever seen the Loch Ness "monster"of the North Sea. It's just something to do.

Copyright. All rights in the U S copyright laws belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of,in Springfield Missouri.

I also put my most recent oil painting on my blog https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com, a few days ago.

I have drawn 3 other watercolor drawings today and painted another oil painting, which I might post on a different blog, or this blog later. It's just practice sessions.

Posted by me Gloria Poole,RN,artist, from my own "private"apartment in Springfield Missouri, with my own equipment.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...