Friday, June 21, 2019

Photo-by-gloriapoole some of my drawing supplies


I draw a lot. Sometimes silly stuff like cartoons. Sometimes serious architectural drawings or sketches of ideas. I use a plethora of tools--pencils, ink pens, dip pens and ink, markers, graphite pencils, technical pens, archival pens. This is one of my photos I photographed of my pen holders and some of my dip pen nibs. I use that method when I want to create an all ink drawing using several inks that require dipping brush or pen nib into ink well.

This is just for fun blog of mine, most of the time. I write on serious topics on other blogs of mine generally, including my "Real Women Have Babies" blog at: https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.com.

Also, I updated recently these blogs of mine:

https://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com

https://save-the-baby-humans.blogspot.com

And of course, I am still tweeting almost daily on one or more of my Twitter accounts including : @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @GloriaP49210854, @tweetie0817, @tartan_Bliss; @gpoole817 , @glorias_writing, @ProlifeNurse and @personhood1. Good people are welcome to follow me on those. Each is different with different audiences.

Today is 21st June 2019 at 9:00am.

Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist in all mediums, writer, author, tweeter, mother, g-mama, white, christian, US citizen, UGA alum.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...