Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Stained glass windwo drawing drawn by me Gloria Poole of Springfield, Missouri


Copyright. Gloria Poole aka gloriapoole of Springfield, Missouri, 15 May 2019 at 5:32pm.

I'm still drawing and sketching. I haven't painted an oil painting since January 2019 but I have blank [clean] canvases when I want too.

I am also still tweeting on several twitter accounts of mine and if you are not a bad person trying to murder me you can follow me on any or all of these twitter accounts of mine: @gloriapoole, @gloria_poole, @GloriaP49210854, @ProlifeNurse, @personhood1, @tweetie0817, @tartan_Bliss, @gpoole817; and @glorias_writing. They are not conformed to each other. That means each one has different content Occasionally if I need to document that an account is mine I will forward a tweet I wrote to myself and then retweet it to prove it is also mine. That may not make sense to y'all but it's necessary at times. I started the twitter @GloriaP49210854 from a new smartphone I bought last Sept and twitter assigned the twitter name on it. I was off line at that time, so could not access my "regular" twitter accounts I have had for years so I didn't want to mess up those accounts by logging in from unknown to twitter phone. So, see, it makes sense.

I am still unmarried but wish I was married. But having lived through the worst husband in the world for four years, [and divorced from him since 2007] I don't trust my own judgement much.

That is most of my news.

The date and time is 15th May 2019 at 5:42pm in case the date and time shows wrong on here that was automatically put by Google.

Gloria Poole, RN, artist, Springfield, Missouri


Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...